Selena Gomez

And I actually think she has a very beautiful face. She has chipmunk cheeks, yes, but a very sharp jawline, if you can call it that? Like she has a babyface but it's still very well-proportioned imo. Imagine how beautiful she would be if she was skinnier

She only has a sharp jawline in her overly photoshopped Instagram selfies.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
And I actually think she has a very beautiful face. She has chipmunk cheeks, yes, but a very sharp jawline, if you can call it that? Like she has a babyface but it's still very well-proportioned imo. Imagine how beautiful she would be if she was skinnier
She looks a lot like a prettier Lucy Hale but not as thin

She only has a sharp jawline in her overly photoshopped Instagram selfies.
I'm sorry, english is not my first language, so I don't really know how to phrase it. Sharp jawline might not be the correct use of words haha, I just think her face is very well-proportioned even though she has very round cheeks (not that round cheeks is necessarily always a bad thing). I think she would look really amazing if skinnier with of her beautiful face, but who wouldn't ;)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
This last year selena has lost like half of her weight haaha is it due to her illines??

Reactions: 1 user
A recent one :nopity: Her gut looks huge. Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but I found this to be excellent reverse thinspo.
LDDdpNO.jpg

• Gross
Reactions: 4 users
A recent one :nopity: Her gut looks huge. Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but I found this to be excellent reverse thinspo.
LDDdpNO.jpg
Not saying she is skinny in any regard, but in an interview she said that she was left with a permanent bulge on her stomach after her two liver replacement surgeries (the second being to fix major complications).

• Useful
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Not saying she is skinny in any regard, but in an interview she said that she was left with a permanent bulge on her stomach after her two liver replacement surgeries (the second being to fix major complications).

If my memory serves me right it was her kidney surgeries, but regardless, that must be really difficult for her to deal with.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

I wasn't aware of that, sorry. I don't really follow celebrities or keep up with their personal lives. Had I known, I wouldn't have commented on it, as it's obviously not her fault and must be so hard to deal with. Still, the rest of her body looks pretty bad too and that outfit isn't doing her any favours.

• Agree
u2YwHuH.jpg

I get the stomach is from surgery but she looks so bad everywhere. The best part is the caption on this photo on some gossip site was something like “Selena, looking fit, leaves the gym...” :wtf:

• Gross
u2YwHuH.jpg

I get the stomach is from surgery but she looks so bad everywhere. The best part is the caption on this photo on some gossip site was something like “Selena, looking fit, leaves the gym...” :wtf:
The FUCK is she wearing????!???!?
Leotard.
Overly tight leggings that exemplify camel toe.
Floral denim jacket.
Fur slides.

DONT YOU HAVE A MIRROR IN YOUR HOUSE

Edit: wait she reads the Bible at the gym!?!?

• Funny
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users
Where are you getting this info about the permanent stomach bulge? I can't find said interview.
That's not a common or healthy thing to occur (usually indicates complications that need to be addressed).

Where are you getting this info about the permanent stomach bulge? I can't find said interview.
That's not a common or healthy thing to occur (usually indicates complications that need to be addressed).
It was in a video interview, and it was due to complications in the initial surgery.