Selena Gomez

I actually don't think her relationship with Bieber (at least that one - can't say something about the others since I did not follow them) was fake since he's a major douche and seems more like a drag. And now they are back together or was it just a rumor?

I actually don't think her relationship with Bieber (at least that one - can't say something about the others since I did not follow them) was fake since he's a major douche and seems more like a drag. And now they are back together or was it just a rumor?
They're back together.
It's not fake, they're that type of exes that can't quit each other, I don't think they are a healthy relationship but only time will tell.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Huge pet peeve of mine: when girls with soft upper bodies wear strapless anything. Like she doesn't even look that bad here it's just obvious this outfit was not made for her body type.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Huge pet peeve of mine: when girls with soft upper bodies wear strapless anything. Like she doesn't even look that bad here it's just obvious this outfit was not made for her body type.

That cut is also not flattering on her at all. Them titties look like they're about to come out, whereas it looks really polished on the model. I've seen way worse on her though.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 2 users
That cut is also not flattering on her at all. Them titties look like they're about to come out, whereas it looks really polished on the model. I've seen way worse on her though.

Agreed-- I actually love the outfit itself and it's definitely a little bit more adult than her usual style. I just hate that it looks like at any second she's about to spill out of her top. Maybe that was the goal, though.

:slutboobs:

Unflattering because she doesn't have a model type of body but I am happy she's looking less bloated than she did a year ago.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I think it was a good outfit choice given the occasion, more interesting than a dress and that it was flattering for her collar bones and neck it is just she is falling out of it a bit... Not sure that she would look any better or worse in something else? Lol.

Unflattering because she doesn't have a model type of body but I am happy she's looking less bloated than she did a year ago.

I was thinking she was looking really skinny lately until I saw her next to the model. Guess she just usually dresses for her shape. Not here though.

These were all taken yesterday, I think.
05-selena-gomez.jpg

HL1W6sL.jpg

21Y4XpR.jpg

These two look pretty bad:
MoxsDDh.jpg

Saved the worst for last.
lPJkupj.jpg

:run:

• Gross
Reactions: 1 users
These two look pretty bad:
MoxsDDh.jpg

Saved the worst for last.
lPJkupj.jpg

:run:

Can't even focus on her body because she literally looks like Chucky's bride now. Doesn't she have a stylist?? At least I used to like her hair, why ruin it like this.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 2 users
She looks soo bad with blonde hair imo. And short hair. I feel short hair, especially that cut only looks good on girls with skinny faces and not chipmunk cheeks.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I like her hair just definitely not on her.

And to say it again, Courtney did it better (and will always)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I agree with you guys, the blonde and short hair doesn't suit her at all. Her hair used to look very thick and shiny when it was dark and long. She looks so off in this picture.

Attachments

• IMG_4036.jpg
    IMG_4036.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 116
And I actually think she has a very beautiful face. She has chipmunk cheeks, yes, but a very sharp jawline, if you can call it that? Like she has a babyface but it's still very well-proportioned imo. Imagine how beautiful she would be if she was skinnier

Attachments

• IMG_4033.PNG
    IMG_4033.PNG
    369.8 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_4034.PNG
    IMG_4034.PNG
    343 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_4035.PNG
    IMG_4035.PNG
    420.8 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_4037.PNG
    IMG_4037.PNG