Selena Gomez

Monte Carlo

If any of you have seen Monte Carlo she looks GORGEOUS in that. Her legs look perfect in her capris, which to short legged me is so impressive! However, that movie is a little older and from the posts on here she looks a little chubbier than before.

Last edited by a moderator:
28inb0l.jpg

Pretty sure she's gained since the filming of spring breakers.

Looks like she's losing her fast metabolism. No more McDonald's for her. :hmm:

i used to think she was really lovely and thin when she was younger
but now, she kind of jiggles ick
it really sucks when your metabolism is kind REALLY kind to you when you are young, cause when it leaves its a total shock and difficult to adjust

She is so vanilla! Her + Justin Beiber = the dullest couple in existence

Reactions: 1 user
I may be wrong, but do Hispanic women on average seem to have bigger waists?

I find her annoying and average, I dont like the goody vainilla bubble gum image, and even worst dating justin bieber.

I'm remembering how good vika falleva looked in that skirt - makes selenas chubs even worse :/

She was a child back then... children stay skinny. But if the eating habits they're used to stay, they get chubby or worse: Fatties in puberty.

My childrens-doctor once said: "Oh, I'm really surprised...you somehow managed to maintain your skinny body during puberty!"

Because every girl gains and gets wider hips and boobs...But luckily I was smart enough those days not to pig out on food ;)
And I'm thankful to myself today at 28 :D

I find her annoying and average, I dont like the goody vainilla bubble gum image, and even worst dating justin bieber.

Completely agree! besides, she is too young and the body she's got right now is the result of a fast metabolism like her pal Taylor Swift...

God, they will have to work really hard in the future :popcorn:

Reactions: 1 user
I liked her character in the Wizards of Waverly Place, but not so sure about her irl. :hmm:

She has the typical teenager body which is skinny fat. I only like her small thighs and legs, that's it. To me her stomach is big well she is an apple shape. Looks like her metabolism is catching up. :)

I saw her pictures that were in ELLE last week, and I thought she looked great. I always considered her very beautiful, but from the pictures I see here, I must conclude that there's propably a lot of photoshop involved.. Such a shame. Still a beautiful girl, but not as exceptional as I first thought.

Attachments

• Selena-V-neck-dress.jpg
    Selena-V-neck-dress.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 191
  • Selena-bustier-and-pants.jpg
    Selena-bustier-and-pants.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 185
I have always thought she was cute in the little girl way because her face looks so young. I think her body is adorable as well.

I don't know, she just doesn't appeal to me in any way, shape, or form.

Her face is meh, and even though I personally am not interested in achieving a model-thin body, I wouldn't want her body either.

Overall, she's just average. And she looks SO tired and worn-out all of the time! It looks like she is really unhealthy, and that is not good for a growing girl.