Selena Gomez

jbsgpanera2_filesize_432x594.jpg

Justin-Bieber-and-Selena-Gomez-iHop-Brekky-1.jpg

Selena-Gomez-Spring-Breakers-Beach-Ashley-Benson-Vanessa-Hudgens.jpg

Selena-Gomez-Spring-Breakers-Set-Pickles.jpg

selena-gomez-spring-breakers.jpg

I think her metabolism is just catching up with her. She should maybe consider eating a little bit healthier from here on out. I know she's claimed that she loves to eat junk food.

Well, she's still skinny, so she can still manage to gain a few and still look "thin" so that's why she isn't worried about working out or eating less junk food. Although if she keeps this way, she'll have trouble, just like Xtina Aguilera. If she's 5'5.5 or 5'6. Any guesses with her weight? I'd say 110-115 lbs.

Nope, she's naturally thin, I mean, she doesn't diet nor work sout to be like that..

I'm saying that she's packed on a few pounds for the role already, and I wonder if she'll tone up after the film's out. IMO she's not thin right now either way.

It's cool if you think she is, I'm just trying to re-iterate my point in my original post :)

I'm saying that she's packed on a few pounds for the role already, and I wonder if she'll tone up after the film's out. IMO she's not thin right now either way.

It's cool if you think she is, I'm just trying to re-iterate my point in my original post :)

So you think she's average now?

So you think she's average now?

Yep, I mean I wouldn't call her fat, but if I saw her walking down the street I'd think she's an average teenage-girl body: Kind of soft, maybe jogs every once in a while, probably indulges in a bit too much cereal and Smirnoff coolers.

I think she's pretty average as well. (for a celebrity)

She should consider toning before Justin moves on with another.

probably indulges in a bit too much cereal and Smirnoff coolers.

@SatelliteEyes: this is hilarious :lol: exactly what made me gain a bit in my early teens! i'd have never touched a non-diet coke back then, but drinking heaps of alcopops was fine ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
ah so they are talking about her when they say "skinny people look good in clothes but fit people look good naked (in a bikini)"

Yeah, I'd say she's pretty average. She's not fat but very soft looking and you can see the gain around her middle. I don't know how much more average you can get than that.

This ^ everthing about her is average. Face, body, acting, music... All average. Bleh

article-0-12C6C59A000005DC-55_306x639.jpg

article-2135750-12C51EC4000005DC-174_306x647.jpg

More and more average. Look at those thighs :run: She looks like she's gaining in her midsection as well.

article-2134965-12B6A1BB000005DC-11_468x687.jpg

I don't like JB but he looks like he weighs the same amount as her...

article-2134965-12C2492B000005DC-209_468x323.jpg

article-2134965-12C2490E000005DC-712_468x334.jpg

article-2134965-12C24933000005DC-269_468x297.jpg

Have her cheeks always been this round? Probably shouldn't be ordering McD's........

For as young as she is I think she looks cute!!!!
She does tend to be a bit soft but it works for her!!!
I love her

Have her cheeks always been this round? Probably shouldn't be ordering McD's........

She always had a round face, I have a very round face and no matter how much weight I lost my face disagrees with my body type, there's nothing you can do except surgery :(

She better get it together. Beaver isn't gonna stick around a chubby older chick :/

Ugh, gotta get this off my chest. She bugs me.
To me, she is like, the ultimate girl next door. However, I hate girl next door looks. It literally does nothing for me, so pass.

Guys like her because she is hot, but attainable. She's not super smart, but she's not super dumb. She's not super talented, but she's not useless. Her body is good, but it won't stop you in your tracks. Her face is beautiful, but there is nothing striking about it. Guys do not have to feel intimidated at all by her and so they love her. She is the ultimate teenage guy fantasy, which is why I find her totally unattractive.

I do think that she and Justin look really happy and have very cute PDA together, but both of them are so both beyond my type it's ridiculous.

Reactions: 1 user
She is still young so i hope for her sake it is puppy fat but still she seems like she has the body type where she will have to work hard if she wants to achieve skinny :nopity:

gomez-duran-cupcakes.jpg

"If i open my mouth wide enough i can manage to eat two cupcakes at the same time!"

Her metabolism is slowing down. She's always talked about how all she eats is junk, junk, junk. I doubt she exercises either. She'll continue to chub out, and then probably pull a Miley. lol