See Rhylie get smacked again [Was: Facebook thinspo (pro-ana) group.. ♥]

Lol yes, amusing, maybe a little mean, but not undeserved. I've been trying to figure out what the rookie/worker bee/etc means? I can't find it in the FAQ (I am a little dumber than the average bear when it comes to computers though), but mine got changed from "rookie" to "worker bee". Is it based on how long you've been here, or how many posts, or karma, or what?

I think it's based on number of posts.

Lol yes, amusing, maybe a little mean, but not undeserved. I've been trying to figure out what the rookie/worker bee/etc means? I can't find it in the FAQ (I am a little dumber than the average bear when it comes to computers though), but mine got changed from "rookie" to "worker bee". Is it based on how long you've been here, or how many posts, or karma, or what?

It is based on how many posts you do i think

I've been trying to figure out what the rookie/worker bee/etc means? I can't find it in the FAQ (I am a little dumber than the average bear when it comes to computers though), but mine got changed from "rookie" to "worker bee". Is it based on how long you've been here, or how many posts, or karma, or what?

@dumbbrunette it changes based on how many posts you do ^^

0 - 99 posts = Rookie

100-249 posts = Worker bee

250-499 posts = Star

500 - ? = Superstar

That means you will soon be a "Star" ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Very classy girl too, on her facebook it says she works at a brothel. :facepalm:

HAHAH :lol: Yeah she's clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed... Get's told we're not a pro ana site, yet she still doesn't understand so she posts her little pro ana facebook group. And she's a prostitute.

tumblr_lex6pq3TPB1qzle7ho1_400.gif

loooooooooooool

Someone needs to be slapped a bit more. :whistling:
Seriously, if I was Rhylie, I'd be slapping myself for being so stupid :facepalm:

I'm so beyond sick of useless trash like this invading the forums.

I've dealt with A LOT of unhealthy times in my life, and this could be easily triggering. All of this "pro-ana" secret group TRASH is really downright dangerous. It's really messed up that someone would think this is HELPING anyone. Due to my personal past experiences, sorry for the language, but I think I have a right to say...
**** YOU!

Last edited by a moderator:
She tried to infect our little world, TWICE!
That's enough.. now GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

Reactions: 1 user
This thread really makes me feel so much better about joining this group! I was a little concerned that it was a pro-ana group in disguise but the fact that the poster's comments are getting so much negativity really proves that this is not at all about starving yourself to death.