See Rhylie get smacked again [Was: Facebook thinspo (pro-ana) group.. ♥]

R

Rhylie

Hello,
If you have a facebook and would like to be a part of a secret group,
Send a request to join my group..
Nobody can see your posts except other members..
This is a pro-ana group to support each other..

link removed

Hope to see you there!
-Love Rhylie..

Last edited by a moderator:
I really can't fathom why she would do it again.

There are girls on this very site who are suffering each day and begging girls to not start purging or fall into ED behavior because they don't want them to suffer the same fate. But you are going to make it into a little face book party with hearts and colors and cheerfulness.

Sorry to be crude. And I don't swear in real life.

But seriously, fuck you.

Reactions: 2 users
...so....many....gifs.....

Hahahahahaha :lol:

On a more serious note, thank you SG, she seriously deserves it. Rhylie, if you somehow read this, please understand how hurtful and stupid this pro-ana thing is, especially to so many of the girls on this forum.

Reactions: 2 users
What, again?
That´s a whole new level of stupidity.

Reactions: 1 user
"Oh I got slapped on the mouth earlier because of my retarded pro-ana advertising... Hmm, what could I do to fix it? OH I KNOW, I'll advertise sick little fb group a bit more <3 <3 <3"

Sorry, but I just can't understand you. And please, PLEASE stop flirting with anorexia, because sooner or later it'll just eat your head and leaves you wondering where the heck your life disappeared. Even if your life is so boring right now you don't care, it's def. not worth it.

Reactions: 1 users
tumblr_lex6pq3TPB1qzle7ho1_400.gif

Reactions: 4 users
What is with this girl? Is it possible to lose weight from your brain? She doesn't sound as though her elevator goes all the way to the top.

Reactions: 1 users
I am sorry to be so blunt and rude but there is only one way to say this
This girl is a DICK

Its people like this that make this forum subject to the animosity that it is!!!!

We are here to build healthy lives and habits!!! No turn people onto death!!!
SG.. thanks for keeping such a clean house!!!!

What is with this girl? Is it possible to lose weight from your brain? She doesn't sound as though her elevator goes all the way to the top.

it is totally possible she has starved herself to the point where her brain won't function normally.

Is anyone else getting really tired of these forums of what people are saying about SG site, about skinny girls about pro-ana. I really don't care anymore

I am sorry to be so blunt and rude but there is only one way to say this
This girl is a DICK
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!

OMG!!! I just lost 3 lbs laughing!!!:lol:

I love how under her name it says "Is fat, pathetic, and hated" instead of "Rookie" or whatever. It amuses me.

I love how under her name it says "Is fat, pathetic, and hated" instead of "Rookie" or whatever. It amuses me.

Lol yes, amusing, maybe a little mean, but not undeserved. I've been trying to figure out what the rookie/worker bee/etc means? I can't find it in the FAQ (I am a little dumber than the average bear when it comes to computers though), but mine got changed from "rookie" to "worker bee". Is it based on how long you've been here, or how many posts, or karma, or what?