Scouted on E!

Skanky Gurl

The Entertainment
Community Whore
Resident Cumbucket
I know a bunch of you are interested in the modeling community and/or work in that industry. Was curious what your thoughts were on the new show Scouted on E!

I think it's a pretty accurate portrayal of the industry, the first modeling "reality" show of it's kind. I like how it shows that there is much more to modeling then looks and that there isn't always a happy ending.

If you haven't had an opportunity to watch it and are interested in the modeling industry, I'd suggest checking it out. It airs Mondays at 10/9C

I think its a great show. My only issue with it is that the vast majority of the girls really don't look thin enough to do high fashion. I wonder if any of them will actually make it in the industry.

From what I've heard, as long as the potential model isn't fat (10-15lbs over the ideal model weight) and seems like they can lose the weight, they will sign them (if they see the potential of course) and then make them drop the weight. If they don't, then they can't work and are likely to get dropped from the agency.

Everyone at my agency is obsessed with this program, if anyone finds a way to view online, please tag me!

I watch it and I love it. I loved a girl named Kelsey moody that was on an episode I saw a couple of days ago (I don't know if it was new or old ) I googled her but could not find anything else so I don't know what happened to her since she got signed, but from all the girls she was the one for me that had high fashion model body-type.

some girls have this great opportunity and just look bored. I envy them so much!

I love this show, hopefully they make more episodes since I've watched each one at least twice. The most entertaining factor to me are the trio that coordinates the models. Especially Julia, she cracks me up. :popcorn:
Although there were some girls who got signed, even though they weren't that amazing in my opinion. Like this girl, not sure of her name.

AMBERHEADblk.jpg

I love this show, hopefully they make more episodes since I've watched each one at least twice. The most entertaining factor to me are the trio that coordinates the models. Especially Julia, she cracks me up. :popcorn:
Although there were some girls who got signed, even though they weren't that amazing in my opinion. Like this girl, not sure of her name.

AMBERHEADblk.jpg

was this the girl who did not like her dress, her hair, her make up, and everything else there is to it? I may be confused, but if its not this girl, I saw an episode with a very young girl who had the most annoying personality ever, I imagine she felt she was on a school "make me pretty for one day" trip, she complained about E V E R Y T H I N G and all I could think was "GET IT TOGETHER you are getting scouted!" clearly, not cut out to be a model, she was not even into fashion.:nopity:

was this the girl who did not like her dress, her hair, her make up, and everything else there is to it? I may be confused, but if its not this girl, I saw an episode with a very young girl who had the most annoying personality ever, I imagine she felt she was on a school "make me pretty for one day" trip, she complained about E V E R Y T H I N G and all I could think was "GET IT TOGETHER you are getting scouted!" clearly, not cut out to be a model, she was not even into fashion.:nopity:

I believe you're talking about her - http://uk.eonline.com/videos/175087/scouted-bonus-valenteen-s-makeover...
I hated her ''I caaant...''' attitude with everything. :mad:
Thankfully, she wasn't signed. There are a lot more girls out there who are willing to sacrifice literally everything for modelling, and this girl complains about her haircut... which was btw 100 times better than her previous one.

I believe you're talking about her - http://uk.eonline.com/videos/175087/scouted-bonus-valenteen-s-makeover...
I hated her ''I caaant...''' attitude with everything. :mad:
Thankfully, she wasn't signed. There are a lot more girls out there who are willing to sacrifice literally everything for modelling, and this girl complains about her haircut... which was btw 100 times better than her previous one.

OH yeah that's her. I really disliked her. She clearly did not care at all about modelling.