• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Scarlett Leithold

marieebo

Grand Dame
Reaction score
She looks like an Alexis Ren clone...

Her stomach is pretty good, but her legs look thick and stumpy.
Tbh I really like her stomach and chest area. My upper area sucks so it's the first thing that I notice/obsess over, rather than thighs. But overall I do think she has a really nice look body wise for being an insta/commercial model

Reactions: vie and Lysa

Lysa

Super Star
Reaction score
Tbh I really like her stomach and chest area. My upper area sucks so it's the first thing that I notice/obsess over, rather than thighs. But overall I do think she has a really nice look body wise for being an insta/commercial model
Yeah she definitely has a very tiny waist. I guess I'm just a sucker for super skinny legs. Just my personal preference though :)

• Agree
Reactions: sabine

Rachelp

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I remember reading a while back on one a site, I think it was ask.fm, that she said she was 110lbs, which is actually pretty surprising for 5 foot 9 brandy model.
Scarlett Leithold's legs v. Tatianna Ringsby's:

Reactions: IcedAmericano

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
Reaction score
She's definitely closer to 5'8 in real life but that weight definitely makes sense based off of seeing her in person. I know it's kind of controversial to say around here but photos do make you look a bit heavier, and someone small framed/boned like Scarlett could easily be that weight and not look *super* skinny in pictures.

marieebo

Grand Dame
Reaction score
I do think she could work for VS pink. Emma Delury is another Brandy basic girl and she’s working with them, I think Scarlett has a better body but face wise they all look the same jfc

charisma

Super Star
Reaction score
Bumping this thread.
She’s a very pretty girl, no doubt, just nothing unique or special about her features. Weight wise, she does seem pretty consistent to me (although she does post pictures of her eating pizza and snacks frequently :rolleyes:)
But whats up with the leg photoshop on her left calve??
E2320ED2-F393-46A5-A20C-870820ED35EE.jpeg

Her arm looks good here
05887F1C-B08C-4700-A42A-D475E6FB296F.jpeg

hazyshadeofwinter

Community Duchess
Reaction score
Bumping this thread.
She’s a very pretty girl, no doubt, just nothing unique or special about her features. Weight wise, she does seem pretty consistent to me (although she does post pictures of her eating pizza and snacks frequently :rolleyes:)
View attachment 23314

Her arm looks good here
View attachment 23315
Her legs in that first photo defy basic anatomy... wtf? Why?

She's not to my taste on any level but to each their own. She certainly fits the BM SoCal Instacool asthetic.

• Agree
Reactions: vie and charisma

Natalie

Super Star
Reaction score
Bumping this thread.
View attachment 23314

Her arm looks good here
View attachment 23315
I’m strangely in love with that bottom pic. Maybe bc it’s such an awkward angle and yet she manages to look so damn good- which is astounding considering her other angles being so average.

• Agree
Reactions: charisma