Sasha Sup

She is one of those girls I just can't point anything in her body that I don't like... :flower:
Her face does reminds me random Instagram models, but that's fine. Hope to see her in the runway soon!

Sorry for the double post, but looking at her Instagram I'm glad she is platinum blonde now... :nopity:

She was already skinny, but her face remind me of those "fitness" influencers.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Feel free to tell me to shut up but I can't help updating this thread :bow:
Screen Shot 2019-10-30 at 11.14.18 am.png

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 6 users
There may be more from this series forthcoming, but here’s a taster. I really like her face in the black dress photos: seems more natural and attractive than her bordering-on-duckface usual expression. She’s best when she has something to do with her face (those shoots with her screaming proved that to me imo). The other two shots, whilst still delicious to look at, are slightly boring(?) as they seem to be very standard for her by now and don’t really bring anything new to the table. I agree with others that her face doesn’t have much going for it on its own - but attached to her amazing body and put together with a photographer who knows what to do with her, I think she could be a standout print model. Curious to see how she fares on the runway.

BEC1957E-BA76-40B3-B527-BFEDF4E4C0C0.jpeg
1BC118FF-EB4F-49BE-AE42-07F472404C38.jpeg

61598E0E-0732-4AC6-BEA5-0A26FB68DA93.jpeg

111B8C28-4A5D-4770-A6CE-089CBCEC8E50.jpeg

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 2 users
@olympia agreed, she's such an insta model with that ratty ass stringy dead hair (goddamnit girl would rock a blunt cut which I've said before and I still stand by it :smash:) and the ''sultry eyes, pouty lips'' pose in plain pictures. Don't understand girls who have to have xxxtra long hair when it just turns out to look dead. I mean the least you can do is to take care of it then, at least brush once in a while

However when there's a concept the pictures are great. This is such a cool photo:

While admittedly skilled at posing, wishing she could emote though. I found 1 picture of her smiling and 1 of her not doing the same face in her IG and the smiling one was pre-platinum and pre-nose job :wtf: Girl isn't that expressive is she

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
@olympia agreed, she's such an insta model with that ratty ass stringy dead hair (goddamnit girl would rock a blunt cut which I've said before and I still stand by it :smash:) and the ''sultry eyes, pouty lips'' pose in plain pictures. Don't understand girls who have to have xxxtra long hair when it just turns out to look dead. I mean the least you can do is to take care of it then, at least brush once in a while

However when there's a concept the pictures are great. This is such a cool photo:

While admittedly skilled at posing, wishing she could emote though. I found 1 picture of her smiling and 1 of her not doing the same face in her IG and the smiling one was pre-platinum and pre-nose job :wtf: Girl isn't that expressive is she

100% agree about the hair.
I understand she is still a teenager and maybe wants to show people how cool she is, but her hair is tragic. She has an amazing body, but I don't see her getting famous for being a HF model.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

I spent an embarrassing amount of time trying to find a photo of her smiling, I had to scroll to like 2013 on her Instagram to find one.
IMO her smile is not very cute :hibye:

I didn’t think it was possible but from this picture it seems that she’s even smaller now (then again perhaps its the heels)

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
As many have said, she truly is beautiful but just not as striking as most high fashion models — even with the platinum blonde hair. There’s just something about her face that comes off as a bit flat, although she can look stunning as well in some shots (easily attributed to styling/photog though). Regardless, her body is insane and her transformation is almost awe inspiring.

B96BB239-E4CB-4AC8-BA7F-63E258EB0A4D.jpeg
81136ABD-32C3-46C6-BFE6-C01CB9E089D0.jpeg
6EFAF309-FC8B-4D6C-B611-E52E4806170E.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
84B3A238-D89D-416C-A067-62B41A20FF33.jpeg

I assume this is taken with the super-wide iPhone 11 lens so the proportions are off - but her upper body looks lovely! The perfect balance between that dainty almost fragile look and the fit & toned look.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Found an interview from November. If we have any Russian fluents willing to translate, here’s the link.
There are a few clips interspersed of her posing but it’s mostly just her talking. (The side camera angle is not kind to her:oops: but she still looks wonderful. It’s interesting to see how different her face seems in movement on film than in photos. She’s very good looking, but she is also very photogenic. Video doesn’t work as well for her facially, although I realise she’s only talking and not posing in this interview!)

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Found an interview from November. If we have any Russian fluents willing to translate, here’s the link.
There are a few clips interspersed of her posing but it’s mostly just her talking. (The side camera angle is not kind to her:oops: but she still looks wonderful. It’s interesting to see how different her face seems in movement on film than in photos. She’s very good looking, but she is also very photogenic. Video doesn’t work as well for her facially, although I realise she’s only talking and not posing in this interview!)

I will translate tomorrow.
From the first 20 seconds, we learn that she thought it was cool to be a model but all she heard for a long time was "you're fat, go home". And she's talking about her weight loss, too - 13kg.

• Jizztastic
Reactions: 9 users
A 20-min interview squeezed into a single post (don't worry, I did not leave out anything important!):

Her beginnings: she was not scouted. She simply decided to become a model and, aged 16, went to "the best agency in the country" in her opinion - Avant. They liked her but told her to lose. She lost weight and a month after signing the contract she left for Milan to do the Fashion Week. She skipped the "working in China" phase that new models usually undergo.

She has worked in maaaany countries since then, says the best money is in the US and Germany. However, she was paid 7000 euros for the Fila campaign in Milan (which was her first campaign ever). 9h work + overtime. Asked what was her favourite job she mentions Fila again. Being her first, she thinks she started from a very high level and had a bit of an unrealistic view of the industry and modelling. She experienced the real "bad side" of being a model much later. She liked working for Sephora too - it was quick and professional. She enjoys editorials because they tell the visual story.

Parents: her mom was very supportive, dad was not, at all. He did not see modelling as a real job until she actually earned real money. Same with Youtube, acting etc. Dads are just pragmatic.

Education: She is still in Uni, studying directing in Moscow part-time. It's hard to squeeze it into her schedule and gain the knowledge in a short period of time but she loves creating. She loves the process of it. This is the motivation behind her modelling too - not necessarily money, but the process itself. She took part in two music videos (one was a spoken role - her first acting experience) for Russian and Ukrainian artists. She enjoyed it even more than photoshoots.

Half of her jobs comes through Instagram. In LA the first question she's asked on castings is: how many followers do you have? At the same time, in LA and US they would NEVER tell you "you need to lose" or "you need to gain". People in the US are very delicate and inclusive in comparison to Europe (from my own experience aka @FlatWhite 's I 100% agree!), even in the biggest agencies.

The standards in the industry are changing. She thinks 88 hip is MAX for a runway model but she keeps seeing girls that are 90/91/92. Same with height - she sees girls that are less than 178 and do runways. But that's OK, they are really good walkers. She calls herself a clothing rack because she knows she's very skinny - lost 13 kg. Unfortunately, stereotypes are still commonly repeated: models are stupid is the most painful one. In fact, she meets a lot of intelligent and interesting girls in the industry.

Work-wise, she does not mind shooting topless. She likes her body and feels comfortable in front of a camera. She believes in the law of attraction and visualisation and she does a lot of that. Asked about how much money she earns, says:
usually 300 euros/day in Europe, in the US it's 1200 dollars. The max she earned for the campaign was 10 000 euros. Her friend brought 40 000 dollars after a month in China.

Dream jobs: Petra Collins and Tim Walker.

Funny stories: She once shot for a makeup brand (beauty) and they used cosmetics of a different brand to do her makeup, as if they didn't believe in their own product. Also, she once shot a hand jewelry campaign cause they liked her hands. It was very hard. She was not allowed to go o the bathroom or eat and they changed her nail polish like 100 times. It was intense with two people standing next to her, watching the diamond rings on her fingers.

That's that. Hope it helps!

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 16 users
A 20-min interview squeezed into a single post (don't worry, I did not leave out anything important!):

Her beginnings: she was not scouted. She simply decided to become a model and, aged 16, went to "the best agency in the country" in her opinion - Avant. They liked her but told her to lose. She lost weight and a month after signing the contract she left for Milan to do the Fashion Week. She skipped the "working in China" phase that new models usually undergo.

She has worked in maaaany countries since then, says the best money is in the US and Germany. However, she was paid 7000 euros for the Fila campaign in Milan (which was her first campaign ever). 9h work + overtime. Asked what was her favourite job she mentions Fila again. Being her first, she thinks she started from a very high level and had a bit of an unrealistic view of the industry and modelling. She experienced the real "bad side" of being a model much later. She liked working for Sephora too - it was quick and professional. She enjoys editorials because they tell the visual story.

Parents: her mom was very supportive, dad was not, at all. He did not see modelling as a real job until she actually earned real money. Same with Youtube, acting etc. Dads are just pragmatic.

Education: She is still in Uni, studying directing in Moscow part-time. It's hard to squeeze it into her schedule and gain the knowledge in a short period of time but she loves creating. She loves the process of it. This is the motivation behind her modelling too - not necessarily money, but the process itself. She took part in two music videos (one was a spoken role - her first acting experience) for Russian and Ukrainian artists. She enjoyed it even more than photoshoots.

Half of her jobs comes through Instagram. In LA the first question she's asked on castings is: how many followers do you have? At the same time, in LA and US they would NEVER tell you "you need to lose" or "you need to gain". People in the US are very delicate and inclusive in comparison to Europe (from my own experience aka @FlatWhite 's I 100% agree!), even in the biggest agencies.

The standards in the industry are changing. She thinks 88 hip is MAX for a runway model but she keeps seeing girls that are 90/91/92. Same with height - she sees girls that are less than 178 and do runways. But that's OK, they are really good walkers. She calls herself a clothing rack because she knows she's very skinny - lost 13 kg. Unfortunately, stereotypes are still commonly repeated: models are stupid is the most painful one. In fact, she meets a lot of intelligent and interesting girls in the industry.

Work-wise, she does not mind shooting topless. She likes her body and feels comfortable in front of a camera. She believes in the law of attraction and visualisation and she does a lot of that. Asked about how much money she earns, says:
usually 300 euros/day in Europe, in the US it's 1200 dollars. The max she earned for the campaign was 10 000 euros. Her friend brought 40 000 dollars after a month in China.

Funny stories: She once shot for a makeup brand (beauty) and they used cosmetics of a different brand to do her makeup, as if they didn't believe in their own product. Also, she once shot a hand jewelry campaign cause they liked her hands. It was very hard. She was not allowed to go o the bathroom or eat and they changed her nail polish like 100 times. It was intense with two people standing next to her, watching the diamond rings on her fingers.

Thank you for this, I cannot like posts yet. Also thank you to all those who have posted pictures, she truly is breathtakingly beautiful!

Thank you!
But doesn't she sound naive about the money? I read that a good part of their salary goes to the agency...