Sasha Sup

^That's a repost, those pics were posted less than a week ago on here too.

She resembles a bratz doll to me - the big lips, sensual look and TINY body. On edge about her all in all, but of course her body is admirable. She's like a doll, but I'm into a more classy/mature/stylish yet non-commercial look. I also like the artsy, calm aesthetic her IG carries.

I think she'd be more my type with a shorter hair cut. It'd elongate her already long neck beautifully and lend some edge, take a bit away from the ''sex kitten'' vibe yet still looking sexy either way, ofc.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I think she'd be more my type with a shorter hair cut. It'd elongate her already long neck beautifully and lend some edge, take a bit away from the ''sex kitten'' vibe yet still looking sexy either way, ofc.

OMG yes! Exactly what I was thinking. Her head is quite big for her body so she can sometimes look a bit off, I think shorter hair would look much better on her. Also it might just be her age, she's still very young and I think as she gets older she'll have a classier look to her.

54816FDE-610E-4241-B086-1AE0F1285840.png

perfection :luv:

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 5 users
Body: a dream. Face-wise, she just doesn‘t do it for me. As mentioned already, she got much more the vibe of a tumblr / insta thinspiration than an actual hf model.
I agree with the hair - also, I am not quite sure if the platinum blonde helps? For my taste, she looks a bit too much out of this world. As a grungy tumblr fairy, yes, absolutely, but I don‘t see her establishing in the fashion industry.
But that‘s just my humble opinion; personally, I prefer more remarkable features, that might be the reason why I don‘t obsess over her. Her tiny-framed body is amazing indeed and she probably will work out her look in the future. Until that, her body shots got a place in my thinspo folder.

• Useful
  • Agree
Sasha starred in this video which has some good shots of her body, especially her skinny calves.

Also, here’s some more pictures of her because I love her :luv:
96001703-56E5-4BC2-BB3E-E36CDA9257F0.jpeg
7F62934D-128D-4B17-A878-F199EA0D961B.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users
Her full name is Sasha Suprunenko (Ukrainian?) if anyone is interested. I spent the last half an hour going through old posts on her vk accounts, and I don't feel her face has changed much in and of itself [less puffy maybe but still the same shape] but omg her body transformation puts her face in such a different context and makes her look so different in my opinion. Anyway, a couple of photos from recent months on her vk:

[another photo of this series has been posted but different angles are yum]:

IMG_4943.jpg

large-1537917562-50e597410843527cf020299097262de1.jpg

Also more bonus baby Sasha with brown hair hmm :wtf:
Maybe I'm just used to this white but I actually think white suits her better? Her face gets too dull without something striking making her stand out, and the white does just that.

919102.jpg

• Agree
What the hell, she was never that big but holy crap her face used to be average before! A round of applause for the duckling to have transformed to a swan. Inspirational to say the least, even though her look face-wise isn't everyones cup of tea.

EDIT:Has she had work done on her face? Her nose is especially looking different

Reactions: 1 user
EDIT:Has she had work done on her face? Her nose is especially looking different

I wouldn’t be surprised after the “Sweet 16” video of Sasha’s that @Natali.Na posted. If she had money to throw a party like this it means she’s from a very rich Russian family. Russia’s pretty much divided into extremely poor and extremely rich and even if people don’t struggle with money on a daily, their mentality wouldn’t let them throw such party if they didn’t have LOADS of $$$.

That being said, I don’t want to put everyone in the same bag but it is very common for the upper class to improve their faces as a sign of their wealth (again - the majority of people in Russia just can’t afford it and I’ve heard of 5,6,7-year olds having noses done which earns them a status among classmates from the very beginning of their education.) Unfortunately that’s the case in corrupted countries - money earns you anything and everything and so people manifest their wealth in every way possible.

• Useful
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users
I wouldn’t be surprised after the “Sweet 16” video of Sasha’s that @Natali.Na posted. If she had money to throw a party like this it means she’s from a very rich Russian family. Russia’s pretty much divided into extremely poor and extremely rich and even if people don’t struggle with money on a daily, their mentality wouldn’t let them throw such party if they didn’t have LOADS of $$$.

That being said, I don’t want to put everyone in the same bag but it is very common for the upper class to improve their faces as a sign of their wealth (again - the majority of people in Russia just can’t afford it and I’ve heard of 5,6,7-year olds having noses done which earns them a status among classmates from the very beginning of their education.) Unfortunately that’s the case in corrupted countries - money earns you anything and everything and so people manifest their wealth in every way possible.

Thanks for confirming!

I anyway think her face would've been more interesting without the surgeon's blade, she just used to be a bit fleshy. It honestly seems like plastic surgery is only capable of creating the same face with small cookie cutter noses, big lips and brow lifts. Finally I can pinpoint why I' m not on board with her entirely, however I'm not surprised the reason turns out to be plastic surgery - again :nopity:

• Agree

I wish I could upvote every single word of your comment @FlatWhite this is so sadly true. One girl from my class (who is a daughter of a not so big neither small businessman) got nose job, lip job, tanned in sunbeds regularly since 14yo, got pregnant at 23 and married 12 years older businessman from London... and thats just another story of many more how surgery ''fixed'' live and "guaranteed" success.

I found Sasha's music channel through her I guess brother, he is/was producer for that girl group or involved somehow. They even had photo with SEREBRO that is a well known Russian pop music group and omg you have to have some goooood money resources to even try to be next to them.

I prefer call Sasha a brilliant example of positive BODY transformation. Her face doesn't bother or astonish me, because I see this face type every single day at least 10 times.

I'll try to dig something more about her for future!

• Agree
kSMA%RLDRZ63e05ue2856w_thumb_368f.jpg

8HWWFdkCTK+fFAefUgPyKQ_thumb_368e.jpg

I don't think these are good at all. Her cheeks are puffy, her eyes dull, and the hair so thin it's almost transparent. Also the top doesn't fit properly and cuts her torso in an awkward way, and the necklace is super clumsy, but that's on whoever 'styled' this shoot.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users