Sasha Sup

PattieBoyd

Rising Star
I'm trying as much as I can, her body is amazing and all... but I don't see her doing any HF or even commercial. For me her face is gonna hold her doing Instagram forever.

Not even an amazing body can help her (she is beautiful, but not in a model way... she remembers me any Instagram model out there).

She just doesn't have that "freshness" (hope that's the right word) that other new faces and young models have.

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users

Tinyportia

SkinnyGossip Royal
She’s no longer with Avant it seems (at least, she’s not on their website - don’t know when happened). Just noticed that she has signed with Chic (not sure if that’s a recent signing or not).

• Useful
Reactions: 2 users

lepetiteparisienne

Rising Star
Sasha shot by Amber Asaly. I was actually a bit surprised when I found these pictures, she looks shorter and less delicate than usual. Don't get me wrong, she's in no way big, but she doesn't strike me as as skinny / tiny / delicate as I'm used to seeing her. Especially her legs, compared to some of the older posts in this thread. I really like the last picture though, the one where she's laying on the bathroom floor. Very flattering angle 😉 What do you girls think?
IMG_1847.jpgIMG_1848.jpg
IMG_1882.jpg
IMG_1849.jpg

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

lattelover

Super Star
Sasha shot by Amber Asaly. I was actually a bit surprised when I found these pictures, she looks shorter and less delicate than usual. Don't get me wrong, she's in no way big, but she doesn't strike me as as skinny / tiny / delicate as I'm used to seeing her. Especially her legs, compared to some of the older posts in this thread. I really like the last picture though, the one where she's laying on the bathroom floor. Very flattering angle 😉 What do you girls think?
View attachment 73233View attachment 73234
View attachment 73236
View attachment 73235
While, as you said, she’s definitely not “huge”, her thighs and arms appear significantly bigger than usual in these photos. Personally I don’t love her face, and these photos really highlight the fact that without her ethereally skinny body, she practically loses all her appeal imo. Also, are you sure this photo shoot is recent @lepetiteparisienne? I know that she used to be around this size at the beginning of her career so maybe these photos are a bit older.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

lepetiteparisienne

Rising Star
While, as you said, she’s definitely not “huge”, her thighs and arms appear significantly bigger than usual in these photos. Personally I don’t love her face, and these photos really highlight the fact that without her ethereally skinny body, she practically loses all her appeal imo. Also, are you sure this photo shoot is recent @lepetiteparisienne? I know that she used to be around this size at the beginning of her career so maybe these photos are a bit older.
I definitely agree with you! And yes I think they’re recent, they were posted alongside a few other pictures of her back in December and January. Sasha also shot with her back in August but she looked skinnier back then and the mood of the pictures were different from these that, I assume, are more recent.

daintease

Rising Star
No idea when this was posted, but thought I’d add it to the archive anyway. Girl needs to give her hair a break

• Sad
  • Agree

olympia

Rookie
Unsure about her potential weight gain. If she does gain then she’s over as far as modelling goes because her face/name isn’t enough to get her jobs :confused:

According to her Instagram story, here she is today:

DFD069A6-9BE9-424F-942B-6E6C6FD058E6.jpeg

On the topic of Amber Asaly, here are some pics from recent months :)

609DBB70-CE16-422E-8259-54CD4A4AEB95.jpeg430A3113-9AE2-4525-8CBA-0F3B8CFC9B32.jpeg37348FBF-36D8-4B4F-99A5-F789DA569CDD.jpeg