• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Sasha Sup

saturation

Super Star
^That's a repost, those pics were posted less than a week ago on here too.

She resembles a bratz doll to me - the big lips, sensual look and TINY body. On edge about her all in all, but of course her body is admirable. She's like a doll, but I'm into a more classy/mature/stylish yet non-commercial look. I also like the artsy, calm aesthetic her IG carries.

I think she'd be more my type with a shorter hair cut. It'd elongate her already long neck beautifully and lend some edge, take a bit away from the ''sex kitten'' vibe yet still looking sexy either way, ofc.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

UneEtoile

Rookie
I think she'd be more my type with a shorter hair cut. It'd elongate her already long neck beautifully and lend some edge, take a bit away from the ''sex kitten'' vibe yet still looking sexy either way, ofc.
OMG yes! Exactly what I was thinking. Her head is quite big for her body so she can sometimes look a bit off, I think shorter hair would look much better on her. Also it might just be her age, she's still very young and I think as she gets older she'll have a classier look to her.

silhouette

Rookie
Body: a dream. Face-wise, she just doesn‘t do it for me. As mentioned already, she got much more the vibe of a tumblr / insta thinspiration than an actual hf model.
I agree with the hair - also, I am not quite sure if the platinum blonde helps? For my taste, she looks a bit too much out of this world. As a grungy tumblr fairy, yes, absolutely, but I don‘t see her establishing in the fashion industry.
But that‘s just my humble opinion; personally, I prefer more remarkable features, that might be the reason why I don‘t obsess over her. Her tiny-framed body is amazing indeed and she probably will work out her look in the future. Until that, her body shots got a place in my thinspo folder.

• Useful
  • Agree

clairey

Rookie
Sasha starred in this video which has some good shots of her body, especially her skinny calves.

Also, here’s some more pictures of her because I love her :luv:
96001703-56E5-4BC2-BB3E-E36CDA9257F0.jpeg7F62934D-128D-4B17-A878-F199EA0D961B.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users

stargirl

Staff member
  • Agree