Sasha Pivovarova

Nono, this isn't like your cool weird friend who comes over to your flat, smokes a little pot, and is kindof intense or random in an endearing or interesting or even remotely cohesive way. This is more akin to a 7 year old on a whole bunch of Adderall and LSD.

:lol::lol: Hahahaha.. okay. Still makes her the only Sasha out there I guess :p

Nono, this isn't like your cool weird friend who comes over to your flat, smokes a little pot, and is kindof intense or random in an endearing or interesting or even remotely cohesive way. This is more akin to a 7 year old on a whole bunch of Adderall and LSD.

Ah well adderall keeps you skinny :)

Never seen anyone look so good when pregnant
Screen-Shot-2012-05-14-at-10.10.07-AM.png

Ohh dear! :wtf: I don't know why but baby bumps always scare me a bit. She looks good though, I can't wait for her to be back to modelling.

They scare me too! Happy I am not alone :highfive:

I very much like that picture though.

I thought we needed some more pictures of the beautiful Sasha :luv:
sasha-pivovarova-in-uk-vogue-magazine.jpg

Sasha+Pivovarova+%2528VOGUE+Russia+2008%2529+%25285%2529.jpg

This is so weird ... but I like it :p
sashsawasha1.jpg

600full-sasha-pivovarova.jpg

Sasha+Pivovarova+by+David+Vasiljevic+(The+Season's+Must+Have+-+H%26M+Magazine+Fall+2010).jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I'd kill for her pout :luv:

I remember when they used to compare her to Gemma Ward. An article (don't remember which) called her "the ugly Gemma Ward" and I thought f-that! I find Sasha so fitting for high fashion. Perfection.

Awwwwww, I just came across Sasha and her sweet little baby girl.

tumblr_m4g319hIVO1qaoe1oo1_1280.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Awwwwww, I just came across Sasha and her sweet little baby girl.

tumblr_m4g319hIVO1qaoe1oo1_1280.jpg

Omg that has to be the sweetest most adorable photo of all time! That baby is so precious and Sasha is lovely as always.
I wonder if she'll end up in the modeling biz too?

Here's a picture of Sasha with her baby.:luv:
sashababy.jpg
This is so precious. :luv:
I love seeing models having babies, even though I despise anything to do with the word b-a-b-y.
It shows that yes, you can be skinny and have kids. Quite comforting really.