Sasha Pivovarova

That baby is so cute :luv:

A89z5NCCcAAt1wD.jpg

This picture came up on my tumblr, and it said that it was from CK S/S 2008. Is it just me or is her upper body a lot smaller than her legs? It might be from wearing flat shoes though :meh:
tumblr_mamir7Anxf1qekyx7o1_1280.jpg

This picture came up on my tumblr, and it said that it was from CK S/S 2008. Is it just me or is her upper body a lot smaller than her legs? It might be from wearing flat shoes though :meh:

Blech blech blech. I am hoping that is just a weird picture, with weird angles and shadows from her dress. You're right, her legs just look super weird.
Also, you can definitely see someone's underwear!! :grin:

In interviews she talks about doing Kung fu which would explain why her legs are so muscular.

I had a dream about her the other night. I saw her on the street and asked for a photo with her (fan-girling even in my dreams), when she stood up I noticed she was shorter and bigger than me and had to keep standing on her tip toes to look my height. Totally irrelevant and uninteresting but I'm in a sharing mood haha. Any dream interpreters out there care to tell me what this says about me?