Sasha Luss

1642502902349.png

Don't joke about it, Sasha! :busted:

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users
I was curious about her body shape, I feel I have the same body type as her but don’t know what it is!

• Eye Roll
  • Useful
  • WTF
Reactions: 6 users
I mean I am sorry I didn’t mean to say that I am as skinny as her… she is goals! I just was asking her shape 😅

• WTF
  • Eye Roll
I was curious about her body shape, I feel I have the same body type as her but don’t know what it is!
I mean I am sorry I didn’t mean to say that I am as skinny as her… she is goals! I just was asking her shape 😅
Please, do not make any more useless posts like these in the future. Members who follow this thread get notified every time someone posts a new post and they certainly don't want to see something like this. When you want to post something, ask yourself if it is interesting, funny, useful, etc.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Please, do not make any more useless posts like these in the future. Members who follow this thread get notified every time someone posts a new post and they certainly don't want to see something like this. When you want to post something, ask yourself if it is interesting, funny, useful, etc.
Noted! My apologies!

Reactions: 3 users
Sasha has been giving us some great content on IG lately :luv:

(attached screenshots in case it gets deleted)

Along with some stories I've screenshotted over the past few days:
IMG_3018.jpg

IMG_3022.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3021.jpg
    IMG_3021.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3020.jpg
    IMG_3020.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_3019.jpg
    IMG_3019.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 83
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
I'm sad we don't get to see much from her... seemed that she wanted to be an actress so kind of stopped modelling then... what else? she might be working in new projects?

• Agree
Just spotted Sasha on Reformation. She looks a lot heavier - I'm hoping it's somehow a model who looks a ton like her, but I'm pretty sure these are her
01.PNG

02.PNG

03.PNG

04.PNG

05.PNG

• Sad
Reactions: 11 users
  • Agree
Reactions: 13 users