Sasha Luss

Jailbait

Super Star
Jan 27, 2012
Sasha Luss. Gorgeous and quite underrated model but she's been walking a lot of shows for NY Fashion Week. What do you girls think? :kiss:

fe5356a5e4e0be27_Sasha_Luss_by_Alikhan_L_Officiel_Central_Asia_June_2011_.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

s11.jpg

I think she's like a hybrid of Sasha P. and Gemma Ward.

Reactions: 1 user
WOW. Rarely does a model's face make me stop and stare anymore, but she is GOREGOUS. Her skin is like porcelain and her wideset, alien like eyes. Wowowow.

sasha-luss-eun6go_large.jpg

sasha-luss-10g03v9.jpg

photo.html

Also, very interesting and unique measurements. 35 hips, 32 bust, 23 waist? She carries her weight similar to me, so I am interested in her! Here's a full body shot to get a better sense of her proportions.

image.jpg

Also this shot, her legs? I DIE.

image.jpg

I'm not seeing it. Her eyes are a little to far apart for my taste and she's not the kind of girl I'd look twice at on the street.

I LOVE Sasha, definitely one of my favorite newcomers, she was in almost every show at Couture Spring 2013.

The makeup at Dior was atrocious, but she's still so beautiful :luv:

DSC_6456.450x675.JPG

I like her. She looks quite different from other models. Also, her legs look like they go on forever, although a bit big for my taste. I think she could lose a little weight, although her measurements look good, she might look way awesome if maybe we saw some bones peeking.

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE NEWCOMER THIS SEASON! So glad she's finally having her moment after doing small shows for a couple of seasons.

Valentino Haute Couture
PH: Gian Paolo Barbieri
Publication: Vogue Italia March 2013
Model: Sasha Luss

hTmqxHR.jpg

CH2bUQw.jpg

h70aWBB.jpg

iTXUau7.jpg

lhbBQeV.jpg

WiTZhlH.jpg

NOdPYcG.jpg

0hS1RD5.jpg

nIHDVwp.jpg

rEiWvAD.jpg

I think she's stunning, but a teensy bit of weightloss would make her incredible:)

She was just a baby when she was first found!
photo.html

photo.html

photo.html

photo.html

photo.html

photo40ca8d8ut0.jpg

She has lost a bit of weight since 2007 I think...

photo.html

terrible outfit though - so that would of added pounds :run: