Sasha Luss

ravendoan02

Super Star
Reaction score
I don't want to be rude but this is the third time that Balmain picture has been posted on this one page alone lol. :cautious: Hopefully the next person that wants to post it will scroll up beforehand. And what do you mean by again? This picture was from the most recent season.
I also wanted to show the second picture (scroll to the right), since the previous time this picture was posted it only showed the first, being a screenshot.
And my (bad, I admit it) caption is a remake of Trump’s famous line.
Sorry if I stirred up some confusion/ irritated anyone.

• Love
Reactions: NewYorkSkinny
Reaction score
Take a peek at Luc Besson’s and Luke Evan’s insta ...

Our babe Sasha has been filming a movie (I think it’s the lead role too!):luvluv:

Attachments

Pynchonesque

Rising Star
Reaction score
"Oh Karl.."

I think he forgot with all the fawning over Cara that you're not supposed to make collections look this cheap. It's okay to be reductive to a point, but at least make it a decent effort.. this just feels lazy. I've seen better shoots/styling on AliExpress. Such a waste of Sasha.

modelmuch

Rising Star
Reaction score
View attachment 26469
She just posted after almost a year. :yahoo::luv::luvluv: Those legs! And she’s wearing baggy jeans so they are even skinnier than that ;)

I saw her post and came here to post that!! You beat me to it. I was surprised to see it because for some reason I was convinced she had gained weight since getting into acting? But I saw that picture and was definitely proven wrong. WELCOME BACK QUEEN

• Love
Reactions: NewYorkSkinny