Sasha Luss

From the Dior addict campaignl:
10508027_263042350547528_807712635_n.jpg

I think she's absolutely breathtaking to look at and she's great on the runway and in celluloid. Just not sure about her editorial talent either. She has the expression of a mannequin. Still though, I could stare at her all day :p

Me too! I feel she lost so much of her uniqueness :(

I'm gonna miss white-blonde Sasha :(

Ugh, me three! It was literally like she was an angel fairy princess that doesn't really exist in the real world. I adored her white blonde.

You can count me as a fourth, so sad. :cry:

I'll hazard a guess that it has something to do with the amount of damage that occurs to your hair when your going from a brunette to that amazing shocking white color, maybe her hair needed a break.
Still... RIP Ice-Queen hair.

Me too! She's always beautiful, but for me she looked way better with platinum hair.. She had something unique, something special that I can't see anymore (even if she's absolutely beautiful).

Did anyone see the caption on her most recent Instagram pic? Obviously she must have expected that backlash but I really like her for her honesty.

Did anyone see the caption on her most recent Instagram pic? Obviously she must have expected that backlash but I really like her for her honesty.

About being sad because she can't eat in front of her booker? I agree I mean lets be honest with a body as phenomenal as sasha's i'm sure it isn't the only time she's forgoing food! So I commend her owning up to it!

Reactions: 1 user

I saw that too. I read some of the comments and people were freaking out.. So Naive. I also like her for her honesty. I'm almost tempted to think she was making a joke out of it.