Gah, I love her look so much. Absolutely my favourite new emergence from the modelling world. She liked a photo of mine on instagram the other day actually and I don't even follow her. Obviously that's about to change.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Same. It became so mainstream to have "individual haircolours".

On Sasha: Wow, another great Sasha! Maybe the next Anna Selezneva?

YES! Thank you for pointing it out, I could not put a finger on who she reminded me of! That bone structure :luv:

spent some more time with her yesterday, and although she wasn't quite super-skinny like she was at the beginning of this thread, she looked like she lost a little (assuming her poor runway season probably had a lot to do with this) and looked pretty reasonable for a model (especially upper body, neck, face). She was eating a few pieces of sushi and was really really sweet and nice to talk to. Not full of herself at all, and a cool attitude

Reactions: 1 users
I find her face incredibly beautiful omg :ijizzed:

17265909_1204634726321509_797392280871763968_n.jpg
17439394_1916594801953348_4510701690801881088_n.jpg

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users
over her so long as her hair is this color--she needs to adopt a less "niche" look and she has the face to do it

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
over her so long as her hair is this color--she needs to adopt a less "niche" look and she has the face to do it

At first I didn't mind her hair, but then I saw a photo of her in black and white and she seemed all the more enchanting and versatile.

But then she'd have to change her IG bio :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 user
God she's beautiful....saw her today having lunch at a cafe (she had a big sprouts salad/bowl looking thing and a coffee) and was absolutely taken away by how good her skin and features looked. Really miss her in editorials/high fashion work. Her body didn't look *amazing* or anything, but not too far off from a lot of girls in high demand right now. Hope she gets back in the game a bit more :(

Looked her up and found these 2015-16 Digitals and :luvluv::luvluv::luvluv:
548554-800w.jpg
548555-800w.jpg

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
God she's beautiful....saw her today having lunch at a cafe (she had a big sprouts salad/bowl looking thing and a coffee) and was absolutely taken away by how good her skin and features looked. Really miss her in editorials/high fashion work. Her body didn't look *amazing* or anything, but not too far off from a lot of girls in high demand right now. Hope she gets back in the game a bit more :(

Looked her up and found these 2015-16 Digitals and :luvluv::luvluv::luvluv:View attachment 22743 View attachment 22744

I agree, I love her and think she has a lot of potential if she gets her head 100% back in the game.

Reactions: 1 user