Sarah Michelle Gellar

peruviangirl

Banned
Banned
Apr 6, 2012
NOW:
sarah-m-gellar-.jpg

sarah-m-gellar-051212-f.jpg

I love her so much, she's always been such a gorgeous thinspiration. She is looking a bit bigger here but I still love her!!!! :lol:

She's one Of my favourite actresses. She's not that good but I lOve her anyway.

She's quite a few months pregnant in those :)

She was great thinspo back during most of her Buffy days :luv:

this!! at the beginning of buffy she was just average/slim, then, around seasons 5 and 6 she got super skinny and I loved it :luv: Michele Trachtenberg was good thinspo around then too.....(played buffy's little sis)

this!! at the beginning of buffy she was just average/slim, then, around seasons 5 and 6 she got super skinny and I loved it :luv: Michele Trachtenberg was good thinspo around then too.....(played buffy's little sis)

I've been marathoning all the seasons of Buffy the past month and a half or so since I've been sick and have had time to occupy and yes. Season 4 & 5 she got skinny and 6 & 7 she was super skinny. I actually noticed she was quite thin at the end of season 2 only because when watching episodes back to back the 1st ep of S3 was jarring with how much she had gained. (The weird things my brain fixates on when it has nothing to do, eh?)

I love her! I still have a Buffy poster of her over my bed... :oops: :lol:
And her daughter is so cute!! :p

She looked great after her first baby so I trust that she knows what she's doing...!
As the seasons progressed in Buffy she looked better and better!

Season 7 "First Date":
139639_1234130428801_500_280.jpg

She's one of my favourite actresses too! She is so pretty even though she has a bit quirky nose :grin:

Hater Alert: I never liked her - something about her look and voice has always seemed irritating to me. I'll admit though, she fit the part she played in cruel intentions pretty well. I prefer her with dark hair.
Cruel-Intentions.jpg

I didn't realize how skinny he was in her Buffy days.
Poor young ignorant mind.. I watched that shows in the 90's (yeh I'm old) and never once looked at her and realized how goo her body was.

Never liked her boobs....they look very "low slung"! Sorry Buffy fans, I don't think she's attractive at all even at her skinniest. :meh:

sarah-michelle-gellar-02.jpg