Sarah Kees

S

Skinny2012

She's a German model i thought i really had to share with you. She was born in Wiesbaden and only turned 15 recently!
Sarah is signed with SMC Model Management:
http://www.supermodels-connect.de/models.html

She's also featured on vogue.it- watch her video, she's very cute and confident:
http://www.vogue.it/vogue-starscelebsmodels/new-faces/2012/05/sarah-kees

sarah-kees-models-5.jpg

310432_2626847710424_1232230518_3169593_213216112_n.jpg
295764_2626896111634_1232230518_3169699_157837111_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Beautiful girl!
If she was my coworker or classmate, I´d probably hate her :grin:
No seriously, I love her face and her defined cheekbones. She also has a very intense look.
But her legs are still rather thick-looking. Maybe she sheds some lbs when she´s becoming more famous?

She's super cute in the video but I'm not sure on her. Her legs are super long but they seem a bit thick, or maybe it's just that photo.

Beautiful girl!
If she was my coworker or classmate, I´d probably hate her :grin:
No seriously, I love her face and her defined cheekbones. She also has a very intense look.
But her legs are still rather thick-looking. Maybe she sheds some lbs when she´s becoming more famous?

She's only 15 years old, so i think she will grow a little more and lose some weight too, but considering her age i feel the need to go easy on her. She's really beautiful, i agree about the intense look.

I agree about the legs, but I see so much potential! It's probably wise of her to not strive for the ultra-skinny look at 15, so she can still perhaps get a few more inches of height, lucky thing. They still do seem rather slim and toned to me either way.

Her hair! It looks so soft. :luv:

She has pretty good expressive range for a young model. Here she is for Max and Co SS12 by Rafael Staehlin.

home2_ai11_cont.jpg

sarah%2Bmax%2Band%2Bco%2Bgreen%2B1.jpg

sarah%2Bmax%2Band%2Bco%2Borange%2B1.jpg

Stunning! What amazing legs!
sarah-kees-union-models-the-model-wall_3.jpg

I love her cleft chin so cute!
000000311976-sarah_kees-fit.jpg

dd+1.jpg

sarah+superstar.jpg

sarah+kees+img+10.jpg

Striking face shape, but not a fan of the dimple. And her legs look rather thick.

Her legs look a bit like mine in some pics. If she made them look really thin, she can maybe share a tip :grin:

Seriously...I think her legs will change as she is veeeery young still. They look a tiny little bit untoned and my legs are not thinner these days but more toned than they were 10 years ago and I didn´t do much, only a lot of walking around ;) And if she becomes successful I´m sure she will go for both when she gets older...thinner and toned :)

I like her face very much. Its special, not like a doll, but very unique. I would love to see how she developes. I remember when I was 15 my faced changed a lot still. Hers already looks so finished, but we´ll see maybe :)

Wow cant believe she is only fifteen. Her face looks goog but i am not a fan of her chin too. And cant agree on her legs but maybe thats because i find her thin enough for a model at her age. No pressure here

I think she has lots of potential, being featured on vogue is huge for her. I'm not crazy about some of the comments though, her legs are fine. She's very young, so give her a break.

She's stunning! I don't know why she reminds me of Karlie though...
Btw, thanks for introducing me to her [MENTION]Skinny2012 [/MENTION]! Definitley a model to remember, you have amazing taste!
Sarah:
sarah-kees-union-models-the-model-wall_2.jpg

Karlie:
tumblr_ljf6zu5T2G1qb3ks3o1_500.jpg

See? Very Kloss!!!