Hips: 34" / 86.5 cm

Agencies:
Ford NYC and Paris
MP Milan
Select London
View Barcelona
Modelwerk Hamburg
Bon Image Corp. Tokyo

From Croatia, ultimate ballerina vibes. Beautiful and versatile. Had long hair before and then cut it all off for Marc Jacobs campaign.

Reactions: 4 users
Oh okay. No need to apologize! I say her a few times and she always stood out among other models because of her figure and delicacy. She was the SG prototype to me and emitted ballerina vibes, then later I read in an interview that her mother is actually a ballerina and her big inspiration so it all made sense to me :)

Reactions: 2 users
Love her sense of style, and I think she comes as close to making that haircut look good as possible. Of course I love supporting another Balkan girl :kiss: Thighs need work though.. if she were a few kilos lighter she'd be perfect
1073446-200w.jpg
1056006-200w.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I've worked with Sara and I can tell you this girl is a dream. The photos here do her no justice. She's got such a great look, such a vibrant personality and is hilariously witty. Full of energy on set and off.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users
I just discovered her and I really enjoy her vibrant personality. She's currently working a lot for Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Versace and does a lot of vlogging about it. I think I noticed some of her eating patterns that I would like to share:

- sticking to routines a lot (which can make restriction a lot easier). She starts her days with a matcha tea and adds a little oat milk. If at home, she'll have soy yogurt with nuts like almonds and some fruit like half a banana. At work she likes oat cappuccino, a small fruit and a hand full of nuts. Sometimes she has ginger shots or kombucha. Or kefir- I think she has her probiotics in mind. She seems to make very conscious decisions about food.

- liquid fasting (for example 5 teas and her usual matcha latte and cappuccino) if visiting restaurants for dinner.
There she usually picks nutrient dense meals that can go high in calories though, like a green quinoa bowl. I think she does alterations like ordering without carbs or less dressing because one time she and her friend apparently had the same food but her friend's plate also had potatoes.

- Otherwise she has foods like salad for lunch, topped with salmon, eggs, or avocado, or she has an omelette or oven roasted vegetables with feta.

- quite low calories during shoots and agency visit days

- very low carb, clean eating, healthy fats, high protein, a lot of plant based choices

- drinking a lot of water

- not nutrition but: aims for 15 Km walks (=~20k steps?) a day. Her way to work is by foot and she'll extend the route just to fit in more walks. She uses her breaks for walks. And she does pilates (YouTube : Move with Nicole) aswell.

I really like to see those WIEIAD or day in the life videos. So far I haven't seen anyone come for her. I'm either in the right niche of the internet, or food policing has decreased recently. But seeing these honest impressions feels like it makes sense, skipping meals before eating big dinner and such. Other than certain nepo babies having "pizza at least once a w-..day!!"

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Oh yeah, I watch her youtube & tik tok as well. Wish she posted more vlogs. Sara if you’re reading this, please, we’re waiting. Big aquarius girl personality, love that! About eating habits, she does post her greens alongside boyfriend’s burger and says “he’s not doing fw so he can have it” which obviously says she doesn’t consume that crap. Also, video from her newish agency she signed with:

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

A few weeks ago I was dying from a terrible stomach flu and spent an exorbitant amount of time watching youtube videos in bed. I loved her super casual youtube videos and now her tik tok is the only reason I have the app on my phone. I just adore her and love that she divulges her love for clean eating and walking/pilates. Since I discovered her I've been making long walks a priority and it's been such a lovely way to clear my head and listen to tons of podcasts/audiobooks. Although I wish she would grow her hair out again, the bob suited her so much more and this style looks like a mini bowl cut 😅

• Love
Reactions: 3 users