• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Sara Sampaio

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
Reaction score
Absolutely! Also, is it just me or is her body looking OK in the video?
Definitely agree, but bear in mind that these (like most campaigns/videos/projects of this caliber) were shot a couple of months ago--she seems to have gained later, in fall just before the VS show (she's also shorter like myself, so any weight gain shows much more quickly)

Andrea

Super Star
Reaction score
Definitely agree, but bear in mind that these (like most campaigns/videos/projects of this caliber) were shot a couple of months ago--she seems to have gained later, in fall just before the VS show (she's also shorter like myself, so any weight gain shows much more quickly)
This, and also I believe the lighting is very strategic . I like it.

marieebo

Grand Dame
Reaction score
  • Agree
Reactions: Misstairs

modelmuch

Rising Star
Reaction score
Sorry to derail the conversation, but this made me laugh out loud:

I appreciate someone who knows how to make fun of themselves.
I laughed at this too! I like her a little more after reading this. I also respect her a little more too. She works really hard, and knows she's at a disadvantage! You can't control your height, after all.

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
Reaction score
I laughed at this too! I like her a little more after reading this. I also respect her a little more too. She works really hard, and knows she's at a disadvantage! You can't control your height, after all.
I like that she's honest-ish (her agencies lie, but she seems to be candid) about her height. It's refreshing that she isn't trying to pretend she's 5'10. She's made a wonderful career for herself and she's an inspiration to many (including myself ;) )

liloosh

Rising Star
Reaction score
How sure are you about that she’s 5’6’’/5’7’’??

NewYorkSkinny

Community Duchess
Reaction score
Sometimes I feel like she may be shorter than 5'6. When I see someone who is 5'6 next to someone who's around 5'10 there isn't that much of a crazy difference. After a quick google search the average face length is 7.5 inches (measured my face and its that length as well.) And she's a full head shorter than a lot of the girls. Even in pictures with Hailey Baldwin who people also say is 5'6 Hailey looks a tiny bit taller.
post-71106-0-06524200-1384289814.jpg

marieebo

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Sometimes I feel like she may be shorter than 5'6. When I see someone who is 5'6 next to someone who's around 5'10 there isn't that much of a crazy difference. After a quick google search the average face length is 7.5 inches (measured my face and its that length as well.) And she's a full head shorter than a lot of the girls. Even in pictures with Hailey Baldwin who people also say is 5'6 Hailey looks a tiny bit taller.
View attachment 20201
She’s the same height as Emily Ratajkowski who’s in the 5’5 range

• Agree
Reactions: NewYorkSkinny