Sara Grace Wallerstedt

Serea

Rising Star
Interview Magazine December 2016

Like I said in an earlier post, I think that she's absolutely precious/gorgeous . . .

But gosh, I really, REALLY wish that she'd change up her facial expression. Her features are so interesting, and I'm sure that she could do a lot with them . . .

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Natalie

Super Star
Like I said in an earlier post, I think that she's absolutely precious/gorgeous . . .

But gosh, I really, REALLY wish that she'd change up her facial expression. Her features are so interesting, and I'm sure that she could do a lot with them . . .
Seriously though. I'm sure it's just her inexperience, so I'm looking to see what she'll come out with in the future, but it's kind of a shame to see the same somewhat dead eyes in every photo.

lechatnoir

Grand Dame

Absolutely love her in this Vogue Italia January 2017

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
She has such a great face, but sadly in most pics, her expression seems copy-pasted :/ I really hope she grows and develops and doesn't just disappear in the void like so many others with a promising look. I would love to see much more of her.

bingeonvogue

Deputy Head Bitch
Staff member
Recent polas

:luv:

Portfolio:

Plus closed Prada :luvluv:

Really hope she becomes big (just not sizewise :p)

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users

bingeonvogue

Deputy Head Bitch
Staff member
Interview Magazine

Prada backstage

Proenza Schouler

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

rosewater

Rookie
I dont get whats so special about her, she looks 12 years old. Dont understand why Prada thinks that she somehow fits a brand making clothes for grown women

• Disagree
  • Dumb
Reactions: 7 users