• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Sara Grace Wallerstedt

lacuna

Rookie
Reaction score
She is so interesting looking and ethereal! She has the kind of face I wish I had.

Serea

Rising Star
Reaction score
Interview Magazine December 2016

Like I said in an earlier post, I think that she's absolutely precious/gorgeous . . .

But gosh, I really, REALLY wish that she'd change up her facial expression. Her features are so interesting, and I'm sure that she could do a lot with them . . .

• Agree
Reactions: Natalie

Natalie

Super Star
Reaction score
Like I said in an earlier post, I think that she's absolutely precious/gorgeous . . .

But gosh, I really, REALLY wish that she'd change up her facial expression. Her features are so interesting, and I'm sure that she could do a lot with them . . .
Seriously though. I'm sure it's just her inexperience, so I'm looking to see what she'll come out with in the future, but it's kind of a shame to see the same somewhat dead eyes in every photo.

Reaction score
She has such a great face, but sadly in most pics, her expression seems copy-pasted :/ I really hope she grows and develops and doesn't just disappear in the void like so many others with a promising look. I would love to see much more of her.