Sara Dijkink

FashionThin

VIP - Insider & The Boss
Staff member
VIP
Recently Verified
Jan 20, 2012
New York
New face at Micha Models (Amsterdam) and Women Paris.

Height: 179 cm / 5'10.5"

80 - 58 - 87

tRvSzuB.jpg

BBFrA4Z.jpg

ZUJaQYC.jpg

0U5hW9o.jpg

7O3aIUj.jpg

Just turned 16. Micha is shopping her around the NY agencies. I have a feeling about her. She already has such a range for her age - from "cute" to very sexy, chic, and edgy.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
I love the fact that she can get so different from picture to picture! Something we don't see so much these days anymore

Is this even the same girl ? Different eye color, different freckles ? She is a chameleon.

Reactions: 1 user
Is this even the same girl ? Different eye color, different freckles ? She is a chameleon.

Different eye color where? They're blue. In the polas they look a little gray, but they're still definitely blue.

Freckles always vary in images bc of makeup, lighting, editing.

I've never felt either way about freckles, but they're incredibly gorgeous on her! Perfect brows as well.

beautiful but kind of too young looking in my opinion....the cigarette shot looks almost gimmicky to me, but she definitely has a great look overall

Is there something someone can do to keep VS far away from her? Like garlic with vampires

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users
She had the Prada campaign and then was supposed to be a worldwide exclusive for them this season until she was cancelled at the last minute. In the end she wasn't able to walk any shows the whole month until after Prada (and didn't even get to walk that). Poor girl.

lFSoO6S8.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
She had the Prada campaign and then was supposed to be a worldwide exclusive for them this season until she was cancelled at the last minute. In the end she wasn't able to walk any shows the whole month until after Prada (and didn't even get to walk that). Poor girl.

lFSoO6S8.jpg
Do you have any more information on this? Why was she canceled at the last minute?

• Agree