Sanne Vloet

I legitimately find her so boring and always have, almost don't care that she gained weight, because her face to me is bland as fuck. I'd rather actually interesting models get the jobs, and be ethereal, otherworldly people while they do it. On top of that, I hate the "wellness" bandwagon that these girls are on, they hop on every trend at the drop of a hat and then switch on a dime. In the words of Arrested Development...I couldn't pick her out in a line up of one.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
In case you would rather go deaf then listen to her videos but somehow are interested in the visual content: play the game of counting how many time she says LIKE and ACTUALLY .🍷

I guess she's on the way to get her older body back. She was looking so fucking fat this year.
IMG_7591.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
She is looking really well lately. I would kill for her legs. But hope her "build up" idea fails
IMG_7834.PNG

• Jizztastic
Reactions: 2 users
I legitimately find her so boring and always have, almost don't care that she gained weight, because her face to me is bland as fuck. I'd rather actually interesting models get the jobs, and be ethereal, otherworldly people while they do it. On top of that, I hate the "wellness" bandwagon that these girls are on, they hop on every trend at the drop of a hat and then switch on a dime. In the words of Arrested Development...I couldn't pick her out in a line up of one.

I definitely agree. She's just a little too bland. She seems very nice and professional but nothing about her really stands out. Especially with the extra weight, she's just not special anymore.

I’m not sure but to me it looks like the photo has been tilted/skewed to make her legs look longer. Her lower body and thighs looks unpropotionally stretched out, but I might be wrong....:cautious:
Well angles really do change a person, but she also posted a video and I thought she looks pretty much the same. But the pose makes her stomach so much more defined

@cocomon She doesn't look good either..

Also do you and @glamodel have the same profile pic? I swear it's already hard enough to tell rookies apart and I've been getting way too confused by this lol

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Batting 0 to... lost count of how many terrible ones re: models-starting-youtube channels whereupon they could stay inspirational to me.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Turned on her vlog while I have tea for dinner hoping it would make me feel less like restricting, more like treating myself to the tea because she has a beautiful tea room and champions it a lot. Anyway— good news! I feel like she may be losing. Look at that waist!
:luvluv:

Successful motivation attempt ¯\_(ツ)_/ I’ll take it. Even if she is a vanilla model best at playing the mom in Ralph Lauren ads.
3F232E43-84E4-4413-861A-53716DBC897D.jpeg
717CC22B-77D3-45B8-9D78-4DAEB1A44E4F.jpeg