Sanne Vloet

I don't care how much she loses; I will never not find her annoying. Maybe it's the tryhard fake "LA girl" thing she's going for, or maybe I'm just sick of models-turned-"nutrition experts" acting like they're the first ones to discover avocados and oat milk. Who knows, it might be the real her, but this whole chill vibe she's trying to curate just seems excessively disingenuous, and isn't something I can relate to at all.

Also is her boyfriend super rich? Idk where she's gonna get the funding to sustain this "less work, less stress" lifestyle in LA. Being a model isn't a super stable career, but it's way more stable than being a YouTuber :lol:
I agree with the chill vibey-ness but it’s wayy better than when she tries to be sexy :disgusted: I find it to be so cringey and forced

So glad someone said that bc I watched too much of that video and was the whole time thinking, "omg you're literally saying the same dumb unoriginal things over and over, STFU!!"
i zoned out while trying to watch it. She’s very bland imo.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Also is her boyfriend super rich? Idk where she's gonna get the funding to sustain this "less work, less stress" lifestyle in LA. Being a model isn't a super stable career, but it's way more stable than being a YouTuber :lol:

I did some googling and apparently (besides being a model) he used to have a 'talent agency' called with Jessica Clements (another youtuber-model). I tried to find the website, apparently it's gone .. so it seems he's back to full-time modeling. I think it's strange that Sanne never mentioned Jessica as she alledegly is Max's 'best friend in the whole wide world'. I am just too nosy. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 user
I swear all of these people are shape shifters one day they're skinny the next day they're not the next day they're back toskinny honestly i'm exhausted just pick a shape:rolleyes: if you're gonna be chub at least be consistent with it I mean! (sanne is not chub but i'm speaking to the general population of these sHaPeShiFterS
I feel like after her move to LA she'll go to the 'slim fit' type of category. I don't see her trying to maintain being skinny.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I feel like after her move to LA she'll go to the 'slim fit' type of category. I don't see her trying to maintain being skinny.
Plus she'll probably try to advance her influencer/YouTube career now, she might not mention it directly, but it probably is one of the reasons why she chose L.A. too.

Burger for thumbnail ? How creative. She already fits the annoying "L. A. model trying to be relatable" vibe ...

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I did some googling and apparently (besides being a model) he used to have a 'talent agency' called with Jessica Clements (another youtuber-model). I tried to find the website, apparently it's gone .. so it seems he's back to full-time modeling. I think it's strange that Sanne never mentioned Jessica as she alledegly is Max's 'best friend in the whole wide world'. I am just too nosy. :rolleyes:
I followed Jessica Clements a while back, she used to be skinny and I liked her videos because she seemed very clever (as opposed to Sanne who seems really boring and has no personality). Jessica and Max were best friends way before Sanne and Max got together, and it was obvious Jessica was in love with him. Then Max met Sanne and was basically using both of them at the same time and later they all apparently got into a fight as they no longer follow each other or hang out together. Sanne and Max ended up together while Jessica was left very emotionally manipulated and hurt which she mentions in many of her videos. Max seems like a huge manipulator and Sanne seems like the perfect clueless airhead for him to play with. Every time I see them together in videos something seems off and unnatural about Max's behaviour and I don't think he loves Sanne at all. These are all just my assumptions though but it all seems very obvious from all the videos Jessica has made.

Reactions: 4 users
I followed Jessica Clements a while back, she used to be skinny and I liked her videos because she seemed very clever (as opposed to Sanne who seems really boring and has no personality). Jessica and Max were best friends way before Sanne and Max got together, and it was obvious Jessica was in love with him. Then Max met Sanne and was basically using both of them at the same time and later they all apparently got into a fight as they no longer follow each other or hang out together. Sanne and Max ended up together while Jessica was left very emotionally manipulated and hurt which she mentions in many of her videos. Max seems like a huge manipulator and Sanne seems like the perfect clueless airhead for him to play with. Every time I see them together in videos something seems off and unnatural about Max's behaviour and I don't think he loves Sanne at all. These are all just my assumptions though but it all seems very obvious from all the videos Jessica has made.

Also, Jessica gained a lot of weight and seems mentaly unestable.

Now:

When she tried VS in 2018:

• Sad
I just love that kind of gossip, thank you so much for the enlightenment. Sounds reasonable to me, I might watch some of Jessica's videos and look into that Max-thing later in the day🕵️‍♂️. I used to watch her 'what I eat in a day' videos, but something set me off.. I have that with Sanne and Romee as well. In my opinion they're all trying really hard to be interesting, intelligent and quirky at the same time which is quite difficult to achieve I guess. Jessica looked so good in 2018 though!

She's far from looking her best (wow, I became quite generous :hahano:), but I still have a little hope she might get to her old self again somewhere in the future (I would't dare to say the same for Romee).

Last edited:
She seems sweet but can someone tell her that her face is too bland for her too look like this. But maybe she is fully transitioning to vlogger rather model, in that case hope she is happy.
Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 10.21.14.png

• Sad
It’s really sad to see her try to fit into a mold she doesn’t seem to fill well. I always thought her beauty was very youthful and mature at the same time, kind of a girl next door vibe but classier. It just doesn’t go well with the trendy vloggy type of thing.

She posted a new YouTube video (obviously about food :rolleyes: ) 'Foodie Vlogs-Quinoa Porridge + A Day in my life', and I'm truly wondering why she presents herself like this?
Maybe it's just my personal hypercritical point of view, but does she have a bit self awareness? Like I would never wear a top like this or sit in a bra if my body would look like this.
Not only physical, since clearly she isn't 'hiding' her weight gain, (which probably makes her more relatable and sympathetic to most of her teenage followers) but also because I would't feel confident presenting myself like she does in front of a camera. I don't know, what do you think?

Excuse, the quality of these screenshots.
Bildschirmfoto 2020-05-26 um 16.17.44.png
Bildschirmfoto 2020-05-26 um 16.17.52.png
Bildschirmfoto 2020-05-26 um 16.18.29.png

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
She posted a new YouTube video (obviously about food :rolleyes: ) 'Foodie Vlogs-Quinoa Porridge + A Day in my life', and I'm truly wondering why she presents herself like this?
Maybe it's just my personal hypercritical point of view, but does she have a bit self awareness? Like I would never wear a top like this or sit in a bra if my body would look like this.
Not only physical, since clearly she isn't 'hiding' her weight gain, (which probably makes her more relatable and sympathetic to most of her teenage followers) but also because I would't feel confident presenting myself like she does in front of a camera. I don't know, what do you think?

Excuse, the quality of these screenshots.
View attachment 80998View attachment 80999View attachment 81000

Hard agree on the bra... maybe a call for attention / attempt at going viral? Surely not just to serve as a good role model for the teenagers that follow her ;) hard to stomach the belly fat though.

From an outsider's perspective, the content, move to LA etc feels like she's gunning for her own cooking show a la Katie Lee (who has two cooking shows on the Food Network, cookbooks etc. - website here: https://www.katielee.com/) Just know about Katie as I've met her, not recommending her recipes as "skinny friendly".

Am I accurately forecasting Sanne's bright (yet average) future? I think she's halfway there :hahano:

Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 9.08.32 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 9.16.26 AM.png

Edit to include: At some point, will we consider moving this thread to Takedowns? I doubt Sanne will come close to Taylor etc, but I don't know that Sanne will qualify as a model give or take a year.

• Disagree
I actually start to think, that she might be pregnant?
Im the type of person, who usually has bloated tummy, but the beginning of her new video, her stomach seem WAY to round, even mine at worst does not look like this.. do you think its possible?
FEF0CDED-4BBE-4A8A-986E-E62237A985C5.png

• Agree
Also, i just finished watching this new video..
Can somebody explain it to me, why is it so hard to understand, that if you dont have any type of health issue that requires a special diet, the best way of eating is going to be a BALANCED diet? She was posting videos for months about how she tries to be vegan, and eat less meat etc, and now she changes and making a crazy “reset” , eating NOTHING, but meat and avocado, no veggies, no rice or potatoes or any carbs/starch..
Girl... WHY?
Please, if you want to be healthy just try to find the BALANCE... eating only 1 type of food ( regardless its meat or only veggie or only carbs or whatsoever) will NEVER be the way....

• Agree
Sanne looking gooooood!

Attachments

• 7CC3CE06-0DF0-4CBC-BDAA-1D2593996F42.png
    7CC3CE06-0DF0-4CBC-BDAA-1D2593996F42.png
    297.3 KB · Views: 298
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
She just uploaded a new ''What I eat in a day'' video, she literally starts her day with a bulletproof coffee 🤮 and then proceeds to drink a fucking avocado smoothie with coconut oil and almond butter!!!!! as a snack!!!!! (not that her other meals are great anyways). We all know that most people have gained a few pounds during this pandemic (can't relate) but holy shit girl your weight gain is not because of quarantine like you said in a previous video, it's because she's obsessed with unnecessary ''healthy fats''🤢 Honestly makes me sick, maybe she can kinda get away with it because she's naturally thin but a lot of people copy these recipes and this is NOT healthy, i'm fucking tired of her trying to act like a dietitian when she's CLEARLY not.

here's the video

• Gross
  • Pig
She just uploaded a new ''What I eat in a day'' video, she literally starts her day with a bulletproof coffee 🤮 and then proceeds to drink a fucking avocado smoothie with coconut oil and almond butter!!!!! as a snack!!!!! (not that her other meals are great anyways). We all know that most people have gained a few pounds during this pandemic (can't relate) but holy shit girl your weight gain is not because of quarantine like you said in a previous video, it's because she's obsessed with unnecessary ''healthy fats''🤢 Honestly makes me sick, maybe she can kinda get away with it because she's naturally thin but a lot of people copy these recipes and this is NOT healthy, i'm fucking tired of her trying to act like a dietitian when she's CLEARLY not.

here's the video

Unrelated to the wait gain, and I've probably said this before, but she's so unphotogenic. IRL I find her stunning, but it's all lost on film.

Also unrelated, but nowadays i cant stand people who doesnt give a crap about all the Earth issue with plastic and so on... using a huge piece of plastic while making poached eggs, why? Also as far as i know its not the best to heat up plastic things... premade (prepacked) brown rice, prepacked quinoa, prepacked this and prepacked that, eating a kg of Avocado each day, while everyone knows bow much of a crap is going on with growing avocados...

But hey..... who cares? At least shes got a “healthy” life 🤮

here's the video

• Agree