Sanne Vloet

I’m scared she’s going to pull a romee and ,once her yt channel is viable, transfer to influencer as opposed to model 😢

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I’m scared she’s going to pull a romee and ,once her yt channel is viable, transfer to influencer as opposed to model 😢
Hate to break it to ya but I’m 99% sure that’s exactly where she’s headed unfortunately. She seems to be more interested in the culinary arts rather than actually modeling nowadays. She gained a lot after not being cast in the VS show last year, and has talked about how her former lifestyle as a hardworking model made her “too skinny” - maybe she’s giving up and finding more joy in another field. I don’t think she really cares too much about her weight gain. I guess she’s accepting it because she’s eating healthy foods & making healthy recipes so “””it doesn’t matter”””

• Sad
  • Gross
Reactions: 3 users
She’s definitely transitioning more into culinary arts considering she contributed to the Chef’s Club Counter pop up restaurant in NYC

• Sad
8288282828.PNG

MRW I saw the title of her latest video. The armpit spillage says enough.

828282882.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users
20190905_073450.jpg

Her legs are looking good! Or is it just the contrast between her's and Roos's...? :lol:

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Her legs are looking good! Or is it just the contrast between her's and Roos's...? :lol:

She's been losing. In her last video, lunch consisted of some greens, sliced tomato and a tiiiny portion of rice. Well done, Sanne, learned portion control? The leg screenshot below comes from the same vid. A skilled skinny-spotter can assess no matter the perspective and I'm humbly confirming - there's an improvement despite the angles.

Screenshot 2019-09-05 at 11.31.38.png

Screenshot 2019-09-05 at 11.33.41.png

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
her legs are definitely improving! they used to look so good, i hope she’s truly getting back on track.

right now:
F53A0327-847C-4101-9994-82EC5DC2D08E.jpeg

last year at the vs castings:
28F7D86B-08C9-4520-B294-76D5C6882110.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users
I am absolutely thrilled. While 90% of the models nowadays let themselves go and gain massive amounts of fat because #BoDyPosItIviTy, Sanne actually lost a significant amount while eating healthy and working out. On top of that I don’t remember when was the last time I’ve seen her without a smile. She recovered from being :disgusted: and I can easily say she’s back in my thinspo folder. The only thing is, I wish she wasn’t as commercial and mainstream, more of a model than a celebrity/InFluEncER but well... what can you expect after walking VS...

E0584F9E-9D05-4E87-A1A8-9F237DC67EE1.png
317E7610-6246-46CD-B482-2439365BA71C.png

Reactions: 1 users
everything about this picture is just so unflattering.. the chunky man arms, the thighs, those asscheeks hanging out from the back, just :disgusted:
Personal opinion that no one asked for but I don't think her arms look bad at all considering the way she's "flexing" them. But looking at her legs I agree that its a very unflattering pose for someone not that skinny

• Agree