Sanne Vloet

Am I the only one who thinks she looks larger in her IG pics than in her videos? That's usually the opposite of how it works:lol: I guess that could be a hint that she doesn't heavily FaceTune/photoshop her pictures. Either way she looks great and I love her personality!

How have you already posted 113 times in 16 days? I suppose that's a rate of 7.06 per day, but still. Chill OUT.

• WTF
  • Love
  • Funny
Reactions: 3 users
How have you already posted 113 times in 16 days? I suppose that's a rate of 7.06 per day, but still. Chill OUT.

Don’t bother, she doesn’t listen. Save your breathe for more important things xx

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
F432D897-BF52-4570-AF36-7B3C4E9450E2.jpeg

Did she just completely give up after not getting VS this year????

• Gross
  • Sad
  • Agree
Reactions: 8 users
Hoping it’s just this photo but that’s a whole lot of soft
It’s not just this photo, it’s every recent photo...

Her arms look very soft here (MY arms are better) and her arms aren’t even her problem area:
9FC95F17-BEB8-44F9-A5B7-A92A053F2B48.jpeg

Unless she’s purposely posting the worst pictures of herself, she’s gained a ton since last year. Not a good look for her especially since she doesn’t have a very striking face.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Maybe not getting VS this year hurt her more than she says it did :(
Maybe she thinks gaining 30lbs will get her cast again. Sorry Sanne, not everyone has a face like Barbara Palvin.

Edit: just saw @proseccoprincess’s comment. Great minds think alike ;)

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
BpfI67o.jpg

What Sanne looks like in this pic:
- Asymmetrical
- Prepubescent
- Chubby

What Sanne does not look like in this pic:
- Sexy

On a more supportive note, whereas some girls (*cough* Stella *cough* Elsa) are super photogenic (even without photoshop), Sanne's appearance is always done dirty in pictures. 3D her is so much more beautiful. Granted, a model's job is predicated on how well her looks are mediated by photos, so this is not a defence but rather a curious observation--and also a notabene that certain girls we collectively fawn over on SGF would not receive the same level of sycophantic flattery were you all to see them IRL.

Last edited:
  • Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Sorry double post but I was browsing her older pages and she was like a different person in 2016: (!!!)

A9D8EF55-6B4F-46D1-B849-02D21B615D83.jpeg
9ECAF897-A54F-46F2-A612-228770AF67A2.jpeg

• Sad
  • Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 12.03.42 AM.png

Yikes. She just uploaded a "what I eat pre-NYFW" video and dinner was noodle-based with an almond butter sauce... I think she's going about this wrong lol

• Agree
  • Funny
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 6 users
Love her YouTube channel but haven't seen old pictures of Sanne in so long. Can't believe how different she looks! I guess the only thing going for her weight gain is that it seems to make her look younger rather than just plainer.