Sanne Vloet

As Sanne is going to be in the VS Show, she filmed some vlogs for Vogue Netherlands! I don't speak Dutch, but I think you can get the gist of it.

Vlog #1: Workouts

Vlog #2: Food

They remind me of Romee's videos, definitely interesting! Also her legs and outfits were pretty nice too :luv:

I really love Sanne, perfect body and pretty face.
I’d really love to know what she says when she talks about food... can anyone help me and summarize? She see the images but I think there’s something more and I think it would be pretty interesting for all of us.

She recently has started a YouTube channel too; can’t wait for a “what I eat in a day” video, hoping she’s true and sincere.

I apologize for talking again about Sanne but I am a little bit obsessed by her lately.
Reading some of her interviews I find out that she was discovered while performing during “Holland’s Got Talent” when she was 15 (which should be in 2010). Obviously I was curious to see how she looked like when she was 15 and got noticed and I was kind of upset when I find out this video on YouTube because I did not recognize her at all:
So congrats to who scouted her and sae her potential because I didn’t see anything special about her at that age but now.. wow!!

• WTF
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I apologize for talking again about Sanne but I am a little bit obsessed by her lately.
Reading some of her interviews I find out that she was discovered while performing during “Holland’s Got Talent” when she was 15 (which should be in 2010). Obviously I was curious to see how she looked like when she was 15 and got noticed and I was kind of upset when I find out this video on YouTube because I did not recognize her at all:
So congrats to who scouted her and sae her potential because I didn’t see anything special about her at that age but now.. wow!!

Not trying to be rude or anything, but I am almost 100% sure - that is not the Sanne Vloet we are talking about. Facial structure, lip shape and body are all way off.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Not trying to be rude or anything, but I am almost 100% sure - that is not the Sanne Vloet we are talking about. Facial structure, lip shape and body are all way off.
I absolutely agree with you but the comments under the video convinced me that that girl is our younger Sanne.. now I’m confused ‍♀️!

• Agree

I absolutely agree with you but the comments under the video convinced me that that girl is our younger Sanne.. now I’m confused ‍♀️!

On her MDC profile it says she was scouted on Holland's Got Talent. I am shocked that that is the same person

• Agree
On her MDC profile it says she was scouted on Holland's Got Talent. I am shocked that that is the same person

Firstly, there's definitely more than one person named Sanne in the Netherlands. These shows don't broadcast all auditions and I really doubt that she has this person's talent simply because it's never shown in any editorials, on social media, etc.
2nd: body proportions way off - this girl seems to be "natural thin", not through restricting, given that she rarely has super protruding bones. Torso to leg ratio looks different too - plus the girl doesn't look 15 in that vid!
a5fdzl.jpg

This thread on the fashion spot shows her in 2012 - not the same face at all!
This is getting a little creeper-esque but if you look at the video posted by @Coconutty - the girl clearly has some distinct moles - while Sanne has a similar one on the right side of her neck, but at 2:20 her face mole is not on Sanne's face.
Plus, @moins if she was discovered in 2009 - that vid is from 2010??
If you actually want to see better videos of Sanne - just go to her Youtube channel.

I rest my case.

• Agree
She just uploaded a video of what she eats in a day, it’s inspirational because of how healthy she eats but I don’t think that the quantities are the real ones (unless she trains 4 hours a day)

• Disagree
Reactions: 2 users
She just uploaded a video of what she eats in a day, it’s inspirational because of how healthy she eats but I don’t think that the quantities are the real ones (unless she trains 4 hours a day)

I think it depends on the person. She isn’t eating an obscene amount nor does she need to be a restricting diet. Sanne is pretty damn good at maintaining and having a fulfilling, healthy lifestyle. Nor does she doesn’t snack on dessert or anything (which really adds up calories)

Here’s a little breakdown:
Breakfast - some homemade seed/nut/goji/coconut granola & berry/1/2 banana/almond milk/seed protein smoothie
Then pilates workout + general NYC walking
Lunch - 1 egg/avocado/squash/chickpea salad
Dinner - small portion salmon with feta/spinach/mustard/dill, cooked spinach/raisins/pine nuts, some rice, 1 tbsp hummus

It sounds reasonable for a person whose 5’11 and probably doesn’t sit on her butt all day. Honestly, part of being skinny is all about the mindset. She’s not binging or have an eating disorder, so she’s content with what she has. This is probably a normal day, so shoot/fasion week days might mean that she eats less. If I could eat this, be happy and have legs like hers, I’d be pretty satisfied.:)

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I think it depends on the person. She isn’t eating an obscene amount nor does she need to be a restricting diet. Sanne is pretty damn good at maintaining and having a fulfilling, healthy lifestyle. Nor does she doesn’t snack on dessert or anything (which really adds up calories)

Here’s a little breakdown:
Breakfast - some homemade seed/nut/goji/coconut granola & berry/1/2 banana/almond milk/seed protein smoothie
Then pilates workout + general NYC walking
Lunch - 1 egg/avocado/squash/chickpea salad
Dinner - small portion salmon with feta/spinach/mustard/dill, cooked spinach/raisins/pine nuts, some rice, 1 tbsp hummus

It sounds reasonable for a person whose 5’11 and probably doesn’t sit on her butt all day. Honestly, part of being skinny is all about the mindset. She’s not binging or have an eating disorder, so she’s content with what she has. This is probably a normal day, so shoot/fasion week days might mean that she eats less. If I could eat this, be happy and have legs like hers, I’d be pretty satisfied.:)
I calculated it out to be ~1400 calories, assuming the granola wasn't very sweetened and she didn't add a lot of oil to her food. If the pilates only burned 200 calories (it's not a high burn workout) that's 1200 net for the day. At 5'11 and with a lot of lean muscle mass, that seems kind of reasonable to maintain a low weight. If she's trying to lose a bit I bet she cuts out the granola, the feta, and the extra "accessories" to her meals.

• Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Woops, my bad then!! I thought that what she ate must be arount 2000 kcal, that’s why I was surprised, I guess I’m too bad at estimating calories hahaha seeing her eating nuts, oil and the cheese made me miscalculate:shame:

• Agree
ok ngl her salmon recipe caught my attention and let me tell you that seriously was amazing! Great source of protein without being high cal (cooked small filet not quite as giant as hers lol). Not really intrigued by her look (tend to prefer edgier looking models), but she seems sweet and has a great energy! Plus, she keeps recipes relatively simple and affordable which is always a plus

• Agree
As Sanne's thread continues to be bombarded by her youtube videos ... here's another one!

Any thoughts? I think it was pretty typical and expected of a NYC model to have these snacks. Although I am slightly concerned with that tub of peanut coconut butter (also endorsed by Romee and Kelly), especially as 2lb of it sells for like $70 CAD over here. :hyper:

As Sanne's thread continues to be bombarded by her youtube videos ... here's another one!

Any thoughts? I think it was pretty typical and expected of a NYC model to have these snacks. Although I am slightly concerned with that tub of peanut coconut butter (also endorsed by Romee and Kelly), especially as 2lb of it sells for like $70 CAD over here. :hyper:

In the last what I eat in a day, she addressed criticisms of undereating by saying she didn't show her snacks - hence the video. I mean, the entire snack video seems thoroughly orchestrated and organized. I think she definitely snacks on some of these things, but I feel like she may have hyped it up to avoid unwarranted criticism.

• Agree
Am I the only one who thinks she looks larger in her IG pics than in her videos? That's usually the opposite of how it works:lol: I guess that could be a hint that she doesn't heavily FaceTune/photoshop her pictures. Either way she looks great and I love her personality!