Sanne Vloet

Face is boring (but pretty) but I like her body v much. Long and strong, looks like a Greek goddess or something.

image.jpg

Ugh what a fucking babe :inluv:

9WCyiEVN.jpg

raw

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
On her way to VS fittings
IMG_9229.JPG

I really want to see her outfit for the show. There's no doubt she will look great

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
@vogueforbreakfast After reading through LaurenJDG's thread, combined with what I find to be a fresh and flattering new haircut on Sanne, I'm leaning towards Sanne. Plus, I see what all the forum girls were talking about with Lauren's hanging lips pose. But still, both gorgeous girls and I believe Lauren could mature enough for VS.
Sanne's new cut:

Reactions: 1 user
The new hair finally makes her face interesting to me. Don't get me wrong, she's pretty, but her face just wasn't memorable to me. Really excited to see how I start feeling about her with the new cut.

Now, her body, on the other hand? Wow. Damn, she wears clothes well.

Not meaning to be rude here... but is Sanne the girl that always looks like deer in headlights on the VS runway?? Beautiful legs, but I distinctly remember a model looking beyond petrified and wondering how she got there. :lol:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Not meaning to be rude here... but is Sanne the girl that always looks like deer in headlights on the VS runway?? Beautiful legs, but I distinctly remember a model looking beyond petrified and wondering how she got there. :lol:
I believe you're thinking of Maud Welzen. A definite deer-in-headlights (even on HF runways)

I believe you're thinking of Maud Welzen. A definite deer-in-headlights (even on HF runways)
Yes you're right. I looked up Sanne after and her presence is captivating. Maud for VS, I never understood. And she walked twice, I believe? :s

I was cleaning out my thinspo folder and omg I'd forgotten what amazing legs Sanne had.

Some not posted yet:
a170d851-2fcf-48d0-93a2-22a3ea4c53b3.jpg

streetstyle17965-web.jpg

f80ddc87fd6887d64733e65ad8011994.jpg

[Tbh think leather is something only skinny people can make look good]
victorias-secret-model-fitting-street-style-2016-sanne-vloet.jpg

5cd7dac1eb45de79216082b9fe042a3b--mannequins-streetstyle.jpg

• Love
  • Jizztastic
  • Agree
Reactions: 9 users
As Sanne is going to be in the VS Show, she filmed some vlogs for Vogue Netherlands! I don't speak Dutch, but I think you can get the gist of it.

Vlog #1: Workouts

Vlog #2: Food

They remind me of Romee's videos, definitely interesting! Also her legs and outfits were pretty nice too :luv:

• Useful
Reactions: 3 users
As Sanne is going to be in the VS Show, she filmed some vlogs for Vogue Netherlands! I don't speak Dutch, but I think you can get the gist of it.

Vlog #1: Workouts

Vlog #2: Food

They remind me of Romee's videos, definitely interesting! Also her legs and outfits were pretty nice too :luv:

Love both Sanne and Romee. But I’m Dutch so I’m a bit biased I think haha...
Anyway, really enjoy all these vlogs by models. Get a lot more from it than vlogs from most “normal” people.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users