Preen

Ohne Titel

Topshop Unique
DWtez8Wl.jpg

Marchesa
1v13JGil.jpg
91UVGb5l.jpg

Ralph Lauren (O)

wow.... some of the outfits they put her in are outrageous... and she still makes them look good. Completely opposite to some of those "models" who can make the most amazing things look bad.

Reactions: 3 users
Ah I had some pictures saved and had been considering making a post on Sanne too, such great legs!! Her face isn't greatly memorable to me, she's definitely more of a runway girl than a print girl, but my gosh she's doing well despite of that.

9_897418147_north_607x.jpg
11_925596306_north_607x.jpg
AA2_X0133.jpg
AA2_X0142.jpg
river_island_look_book_autumn_fall_winter_20131.jpg
river_island_look_book_autumn_fall_winter_20133.jpg
sanne_vloet_Elie_Saab_1.jpg
sanne_vloet_fw_2015_Rodarte_2.jpg
sanne_vloet_ss_2015_DSquared2_1.jpg
sanne_vloet_ss_2015_Versace_HC_bs_1.jpg

I don't know what it is about her and red thigh highs, but she looks absolutely stunning in them. :luv:

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Her face isn't particularly capturing, but her body (epsecially the never-ending legs) looks great! :grin:

Her body looks great but her face doesn't scream VS to me? She looks infinitely better doing HF... I don't understand these casting decisions sometimes

Her body looks great but her face doesn't scream VS to me? She looks infinitely better doing HF... I don't understand these casting decisions sometimes
I feel that with a different styling she could have a VS face too (in a non-puffy/bloated way).

I was surprised when I saw her in the pics bc I also don't think she matches VS's current aesthetic but I think she fits this specific look, kind of like how maud welzen isn't VS either but fit the alice in wonderland outfit a few years back.

Only one page for Sanne?!

I like her for a similar reason that I like Josephine Le Tutour. I think they both have a very dignified, elegant sort of beauty that is such a relief from the ever prevalent tackiness of today – but between the two I find Sanne more classically beautiful.

dzdldh.jpg

Legs :ijizzed:
DaBdtAKv.jpg
21_SANNE.jpg
sanne_vloet_fw_2016_Ralph_Lauren_7.jpg

sanne_vloet_fw_2016_Ralph_Lauren_8.jpg

I think she's such a good fit for Ralph Lauren:
l4q393mF.jpg
l4q393mF.jpg
CItnRwWg.jpg

• Love