Sanne Vloet

I used to love her YouTube channel but now I’m slowly starting to lose my interest in it.. it’s beginning to look like a million others influencers’ YouTube channels, and I’m finding it a little bit boring with all those “makeup-skin care routine-etc.” that scream ads. Or maybe it’s just me getting older and becoming acidic.. I’m getting tired of all these video that are all the same. Anyway, I love Sanne and hope she can be as she was when she just started her YouTube channel.. she was so lovely.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 11.22.37 AM.png

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
She looks pretty good here. Has she changed in one week - doubtful - is it good angle or just good photoshop?
Whatever it is it makes me nostalgic of the old Sanne

9F7E6827-0CDC-4CEE-964A-8AA8A903F747.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
She looks pretty good here. Has she changed in one week - doubtful - is it good angle or just good photoshop?
Whatever it is it makes me nostalgic of the old Sanne

View attachment 54013

Most if not all weight balanced on the foot behind the bent one... The oldest trick in the book to look skinnier in photos :D

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I saw her during NYFW and was surprised by how average she looked. (So basically just confirming what everyone's been saying all along.)

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
To be honest, I never really cared for her face, so now that her body looks average, she has nothing keeping me interested lol

• Agree
this contrast...

Attachments

• IMG_1816.jpeg
    IMG_1816.jpeg
    358 KB · Views: 220
  • Funny
  • Sad
What’s that random texture in the space between her thighs? Did she literally edit herself onto this photo? :hahano::hahano::hahano:
:lol: I think it’s her bag/purse (you can see the strap from it, with the same texture/color, hanging on her shoulder)

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 4 users
I’m so confused... SHE IS NOT AN ANGEL?!?

Any model who has worked substantially with VS over the years (or even once tbh) gets granted the angel status by the media. It helps their publicity and average viewers wouldn’t be able to differentiate between a contracted angel and someone who’s just walked a lot and appears on the website. We have gotten to a point where ‘angel’ literally means nothing anymore.

• Agree