• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Sanne Vloet

Coconutty

Worker Bee
I used to love her YouTube channel but now I’m slowly starting to lose my interest in it.. it’s beginning to look like a million others influencers’ YouTube channels, and I’m finding it a little bit boring with all those “makeup-skin care routine-etc.” that scream ads. Or maybe it’s just me getting older and becoming acidic.. I’m getting tired of all these video that are all the same. Anyway, I love Sanne and hope she can be as she was when she just started her YouTube channel.. she was so lovely.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

ZouZou

Worker Bee
She looks pretty good here. Has she changed in one week - doubtful - is it good angle or just good photoshop?
Whatever it is it makes me nostalgic of the old Sanne

9F7E6827-0CDC-4CEE-964A-8AA8A903F747.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

sore

Super Star
I saw her during NYFW and was surprised by how average she looked. (So basically just confirming what everyone's been saying all along.)

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

luciole

Super Star
To be honest, I never really cared for her face, so now that her body looks average, she has nothing keeping me interested lol

• Agree

proseccoprincess

Community Duchess
Screen Shot 2019-04-14 at 6.37.46 PM.png

LOL this is some bullshit.... her forearms are twice the size of her upper arms. Nice photoshop Sanne :spitlaugh:

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user

charisma

Super Star
What’s that random texture in the space between her thighs? Did she literally edit herself onto this photo? :hahano::hahano::hahano:
:lol: I think it’s her bag/purse (you can see the strap from it, with the same texture/color, hanging on her shoulder)

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 4 users

stargirl

Staff member
I’m so confused... SHE IS NOT AN ANGEL?!?
Any model who has worked substantially with VS over the years (or even once tbh) gets granted the angel status by the media. It helps their publicity and average viewers wouldn’t be able to differentiate between a contracted angel and someone who’s just walked a lot and appears on the website. We have gotten to a point where ‘angel’ literally means nothing anymore.

• Agree

Gulvi

Worker Bee

Lost some weight or more good angles/photoshop?

• Disagree
Reactions: 3 users