• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Sanne Vloet

clairefhjao

Grand Dame
She's really cute, but the thing I like the most is her streetstyle. Lovely clothes and showcasing her legs all the time:rolleyes:

Sasja

Rising Star
Face is boring (but pretty) but I like her body v much. Long and strong, looks like a Greek goddess or something.

vogueforbreakfast

Super Star
On her way to VS fittings
IMG_9229.JPG
I really want to see her outfit for the show. There's no doubt she will look great

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users

vogueforbreakfast

Super Star
I really like her too. I feel like VS went with her over Lauren de Graaf for the show this year and I'm not sure if I agree with that decision. What do you think? Lauren or Sanne?
This is such a difficult choice :oops: They are both so gorgeous:luvluv:

Starbuck

Grand Dame
@vogueforbreakfast After reading through LaurenJDG's thread, combined with what I find to be a fresh and flattering new haircut on Sanne, I'm leaning towards Sanne. Plus, I see what all the forum girls were talking about with Lauren's hanging lips pose. But still, both gorgeous girls and I believe Lauren could mature enough for VS.
Sanne's new cut:

Reactions: 1 user

khaleesi

Worker Bee
The new hair finally makes her face interesting to me. Don't get me wrong, she's pretty, but her face just wasn't memorable to me. Really excited to see how I start feeling about her with the new cut.

Now, her body, on the other hand? Wow. Damn, she wears clothes well.

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
Not meaning to be rude here... but is Sanne the girl that always looks like deer in headlights on the VS runway?? Beautiful legs, but I distinctly remember a model looking beyond petrified and wondering how she got there. :lol:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

happyending

Rookie
Not meaning to be rude here... but is Sanne the girl that always looks like deer in headlights on the VS runway?? Beautiful legs, but I distinctly remember a model looking beyond petrified and wondering how she got there. :lol:
I believe you're thinking of Maud Welzen. A definite deer-in-headlights (even on HF runways)

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
I believe you're thinking of Maud Welzen. A definite deer-in-headlights (even on HF runways)
Yes you're right. I looked up Sanne after and her presence is captivating. Maud for VS, I never understood. And she walked twice, I believe? :s

bingeonvogue

Deputy Head Bitch
Staff member
I was cleaning out my thinspo folder and omg I'd forgotten what amazing legs Sanne had.

Some not posted yet:

[Tbh think leather is something only skinny people can make look good]

• Love
  • Jizztastic
  • Agree
Reactions: 9 users
As Sanne is going to be in the VS Show, she filmed some vlogs for Vogue Netherlands! I don't speak Dutch, but I think you can get the gist of it.

Vlog #1: Workouts
Vlog #2: Food

They remind me of Romee's videos, definitely interesting! Also her legs and outfits were pretty nice too :luv:

• Useful
Reactions: 3 users

Photosynthesis

Worker Bee
As Sanne is going to be in the VS Show, she filmed some vlogs for Vogue Netherlands! I don't speak Dutch, but I think you can get the gist of it.

Vlog #1: Workouts
Vlog #2: Food

They remind me of Romee's videos, definitely interesting! Also her legs and outfits were pretty nice too :luv:
Love both Sanne and Romee. But I’m Dutch so I’m a bit biased I think haha...
Anyway, really enjoy all these vlogs by models. Get a lot more from it than vlogs from most “normal” people.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users