Sam Rollinson

She's dull as a dishrag, but the boys sure like her... if you get what I mean.

Whatever though, I think she does a great job and that's what counts, right?
Hahaha I came here to say the exact same thing. No personality, kind of a rude bitch in person.

Reactions: 1 user
Hahaha I came here to say the exact same thing. No personality, kind of a rude bitch in person.
Have you met her? i follow her on Instagram, along with the other girls like Charlotte Wiggins and Eve Delf. I guess I can't really judge what someone is like over social media but she seems ok. But you never know :sneaky:

sam rollins 6.jpg
Anthony Vacerrello 2014 She looks beyond gorgeous , and is my new thinspiration. Does anyone have any guesses on how much she weighs?

But in pounds how much would you think she weighs?
TOTAL GUESS, but 115-120 (probably closer to 115). She looks "strong" and toned, not delicate or skinny. Not a single bone other than her razor sharp cheek bones.

Just saw her the other day at Heathrow airport, while I was waiting for my boyfriend.
She was getting off a flight, I was rather surprised I noticed her because she didn't look that tall, and I did a double take. Kinda just a brunette girl, but with a very nice haircut and no makeup I think, the cheekbones were not as pronounced as in the pictures, at least from my distance and angle.
She went straight up to the taxi guy holing her sign (I did not see it then but later looked and confirmed it said "Sam Rollinson") and was wearing loose black trousers ankle length, flat oxford type shoes and a giant brown big-shouldered fur coat. So I couldn't really make out her body frame-wise (this is sounding really creepy sorry, not a stalker) but her legs did look very slim even with the extra cloth.
She made a beeline for the cafe Nero then and later came out with a cup of something hot and a small paper bag they only put the pastries in:sneaky:... I was surprised at how short I thought she looked, but then again I am about 5'8" and had on thick 1" soled boots, so maybe I was almost her height.

Her body looks very... strong? Tough? I don't know how to put this but she looks like the sort of person you wouldn't want to offend if you met in real life haha.

Stunning! I just can't stop looking at her pictures, it's mesmerizing... so beautiful, elegant and enigmatic.
She reminds me of Lena Headey in some pics.

I see out and about her all the time. She's pretty hot and cold, sometimes she's nice, sometimes she seems a bit rude, but it comes across as more of an insecurity thing as opposed to actually just being a bitch.

Reactions: 1 users
RUSSH Magazine Summer 2015
Photograper: Ward Ivan Rafik
Stylist: Verity Parker
Hair: Mari Ohashi
Makeup: Niamh Quinn

vOvypfMl.jpg
KrwZYpXl.jpg

MjTpMBYl.jpg
yu6g7pll.jpg

ZQcIt8bl.jpg

RLAjTP2l.jpg

Chanel "Boyfriend" Watch

zoKDziFl.jpg
kv9oxBTl.jpg

g4S6d3Yl.jpg
OPFN39jl.jpg

CVauwOVl.jpg
GTe8Avql.jpg

oqnGGr8l.jpg

vkNs2YKl.jpg

jndfDXfl.jpg

Dior Magazine Spring 2015
Photographer: Liz Collins
Styling: Ana Schiffer
Make-up: Polly Osmond

QKntWSbl.jpg
u3hU2Okl.jpg

l5056UJl.jpg
5nsXei4l.jpg

Zf4QnkEl.jpg

Okay, okay, I reallly do like her, and I have a thing for androgynous and strong faced models, so this isn't a diss, but every time I see her, I think of Cillian Murphy in Breakfast on Pluto.

plutoposter-013.jpg

Reactions: 1 user