Sailor Moon

C

CharChar34

Anyone like anime? i love sailor moon! i strive to be the same size as her! shes 7 stone and a half i read somewhere. also darien is fit! its hard to find an inspirational pic of her thought to lose weight! lol

Reactions: 1 user
Beauty POP is my favorite, really the only series i read. It was my first anime book... i admit they're good when you want to clear your head, no offense. I try to read more benefiting books though :)

i used to love anime a couple of years ago! pita ten was my favourite, i read all the books and watched the tv episodes :luv: SO CUTE!!

I love anime!! It was like a little obsession of mine for a while :) I love to draw it too. Two really good anime films are Spirited Away and Howls Moving Castle :)

spirited away is sooo beautiful, i love that film! I also like Ponyo and Princess Monoke - sorry if i spelled it wrong!

I love Sailor Moon too, and anything Studio Ghibli (Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke...). The live action Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon is good thinspo for me (probably a little on the big side for some on here, but it's a good goal for me).

I love Sailor Moon too, and Miyazaki Hayao is a genius, so anything by him is brilliant too.

I loved Spirited Away. I used to like anime in middle school, but I grew out of it. I still think it's adorable though.

err... correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought she was an anime character! How can an anime character weigh anything, let alone provide a point of reference for any real live person??

Sorry, I've just never really gotten into Sailor Moon, even after my cousin went gaga over it and fell completely in love with Japan.

A Sailor Moon thread... haha, I admit this is something I NEVER expected to see on this forum. :p I loved the Sailor Moon series growing up; my favorite was Sailor Saturn. She was very thin and petite ;) I loved anime in general for awhile, especially Card Captor Sakura, but eventually I just grew out of following different series.

Now the only anime-style shows I watch are films like others have mentioned, such as Spirited Away. :) It's wonderful.

err... correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought she was an anime character! How can an anime character weigh anything, let alone provide a point of reference for any real live person??

Popular anime series have character profiles which list physical properties as well. If your fan enough, you can learn as much about a character as you could about real people. ^^