SAG awards - who looked bad?

T

TinyEmma

And these are the ones who I thought got it plain wrong!

Melissa McCarthy from "Bridesmaids" - Now I know she is a big girl but that doesn't automatically make her a "miss"... I just think that this dress is one of the most unflattering dresses ever!
slide_206756_647997_large.jpg

Sofia Vergara - I think this is very 1980's and makes her look a Quality Street chocolate!
slide_206756_647980_large.jpg

Shailene Woodley - No no no no!
slide_206756_647958_large.jpg

Busy Philips - Were you too busy to look in the mirror before you left the house?! And if you're best friend is Michelle Williams who generally always looks great on the red carpet the you're gonna need to up your game!
slide_206756_647983_large.jpg

Emilia Clarke - channeling some kind of Emu....
slide_206756_647963_large.jpg

Meryl Streep - no surprise that she's on this list. The woman can act until the cows come home but my god does she make some fashion faux pas and this grey, floaty monstrosity is no exception!
slide_206756_647969_large.jpg

Love the comments, but agree with the "bridesmaid" actor, the dress makes her look pregnant other then when it should distract away from that area, the clothing clings to her stomach making that look. Sofia Verga i liked her dress, probably becuase its pink, untill I read your comment and i have to say i totally agree that it does.

Meryl Streep is a great actress, I won't argue about that... but the dress is so bad, it make's her even look a lot heavier than she already is.

Love the comments, but agree with the "bridesmaid" actor, the dress makes her look pregnant other then when it should distract away from that area, the clothing clings to her stomach making that look. Sofia Verga i liked her dress, probably becuase its pink, untill I read your comment and i have to say i totally agree that it does.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought she looked pregnant in that dress. I seriously thought she might be for a couple of minutes. Yikes! :wtf:

Great post Emma!
While I love some of these actresses, practicaly all dresses look like they just raided the weird-closet. Sofias dress is just boring.

my, my, that is the ugliest, most frumpy table cloth i have ever seen. i wonder, did she think that she looked good??

I know! Busy isn't a slim girl anyway:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9Kd7rzjlQs0YwBsrFDKPOMYMJ23PjD-h_VHrJ36NExoqnvHMR_Q.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9Qk0bueCfeIcROU4tLWMGri-c3J2KzbfDff91RqVO4V8AKNvseQ.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfGqB_MRquINz6K5muQL1I1nZF_Op-k7pdekYsa7n5Yp-2R1hn.jpg

But I think the blue table-cloth monstrosity above makes her look even bulkier. What was she thinking?! Other people's judgement scares me sometimes ha ha!

The fat lady in black looks like they just tied a HUGE sheet around her. I feel bad for her stylist. What would look good on that body?!

That "dress" Meryl Streep is wearing... Oh gosh.
I can't even begin the list of how bad this is. And - of all people - she should know better.

Emma, this is a great post, i agree.