Saddest movie ever?

The movie I cried the most during was The Perks of Being a Wallflower. My god I cried too much during that movie haha it was a great movie though. I had never gotten around to reading the book so I can't compare

Melancholia was the most depressing movie I have ever seen. It was very interesting, but so depressing...
And Schindler's List of course. Any movie related to the holocaust is bound to be sad

The notebook, pursuit of happiness and true romance make me cry every time I watch them! :(

Life is Beautiful! It doesn't matter how many times I've seen it, I break down every. single. time.

Yes, definitely one of the saddest! Only the second half though.
And call me weird, but when I saw Marley&Me, and the dog was being put down, I always cry like a baby.. Seriously, sometimes it saddens me more when an animal dies than a human.. :confused:

Oh wow I agree with all of these movies! Already mentioned, but I re-watched Dumbo recently and it had me crying like a baby! When he's separated from his mum :(

Atonement was really sad for me too.

Somewhere in Time with Jane Seymour and Christopher Reeves. Gets me every time...

Atonement... I've seen it a million times and still cry
The Fault in Our Stars... haha such a teen movie, but I cried the WHOLE time
Captain Phillips... the ending was so tragic
Dallas Buyers Club... Jared Leto. that's all.

The Fault in Our Stars... haha such a teen movie, but I cried the WHOLE time
speaking of teen movies, I just saw If I Stay and could not keep it together! I felt like such a mushy wimp haha

I can't believe no one has mentioned The Road! That movie is ridiculously depressing. I've seen it twice and both times I've been left in a funk for dayyyyys. Weird fact: I know I guy who grew up in the house the cannibal scene was filmed in. His bedroom was in the basement :run: