Saddest movie ever?

A

audrelizabethh

The movie I cried the most during was The Perks of Being a Wallflower. My god I cried too much during that movie haha it was a great movie though. I had never gotten around to reading the book so I can't compare

Elsa

Worker Bee
Melancholia was the most depressing movie I have ever seen. It was very interesting, but so depressing...
And Schindler's List of course. Any movie related to the holocaust is bound to be sad

M

Monica

The notebook, pursuit of happiness and true romance make me cry every time I watch them! :(

Lolita

Banned
Banned
Life is Beautiful! It doesn't matter how many times I've seen it, I break down every. single. time.
Yes, definitely one of the saddest! Only the second half though.
And call me weird, but when I saw Marley&Me, and the dog was being put down, I always cry like a baby.. Seriously, sometimes it saddens me more when an animal dies than a human.. :confused:

Tinyportia

SkinnyGossip Royal
Oh wow I agree with all of these movies! Already mentioned, but I re-watched Dumbo recently and it had me crying like a baby! When he's separated from his mum :(

Atonement was really sad for me too.

J

Jasmine

Somewhere in Time with Jane Seymour and Christopher Reeves. Gets me every time...

T

thatvoice

Atonement... I've seen it a million times and still cry
The Fault in Our Stars... haha such a teen movie, but I cried the WHOLE time
Captain Phillips... the ending was so tragic
Dallas Buyers Club... Jared Leto. that's all.

F

fiveandonehalf

The Fault in Our Stars... haha such a teen movie, but I cried the WHOLE time
speaking of teen movies, I just saw If I Stay and could not keep it together! I felt like such a mushy wimp haha

Delirium

Super Star
Never Let Me Go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXiRZhDEo8A
Painfully sad, but a masterpiece to me.
I love this film. I originally watched it because I have a bit of a crush on Domhnall Gleeson (yes, yes, I'm a stalker), but it's so good!

Saddest movie ever though: Grave of the Fireflies. I could barely watch it all the way trough, I was sobbing so much.

Lorelei

Rising Star
I can't believe no one has mentioned The Road! That movie is ridiculously depressing. I've seen it twice and both times I've been left in a funk for dayyyyys. Weird fact: I know I guy who grew up in the house the cannibal scene was filmed in. His bedroom was in the basement :run: