Runway to Reality

Talk about taking away what was supposed to be the whole point of this dress: to show off one's legs. WTF.
"Oh, but I kept the bow!"

julianne-moore-freeheld-saintlaurent.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Celebrities, take note: never wear anything that AEL has worn. Ever.
hbz-the-list-patent-leather-alexandre-vauthier-lara-stone-getty.jpg

Sophie Beem in Nicolas Jebran at the 2016 BET Awards:
Cl6zw12UYAIiPd6.jpg

08a5db982fbc6b0aafb8ae8342191c4d.jpg

Saoirse Ronan, Lela Rose Pre-Fall 2016 (isn't it amazing how such a simple outfit can look so good on a skinny and so . . . granny-ish on someone who's got a little extra chub?)
runway_to_red_saoirse_ronan.jpg

And then some other ones.
rs_634x1024-151006140555-634.Anne-Hathaway-Wearing-Spring-2016-Runway.ms.100615.jpg

red-carpet-runway-celebrities-spring-summer-2016-couture-dresses-outfits-beyonce-inbal-dror-grammy-awards.gif

1024x1024.jpg

rs_634x1024-151006195522-634.Claire-Danes-Wearing-Spring-2016-Runway.ms.100615.jpg

Celebrities, take note: never wear anything that AEL has worn. Ever.
hbz-the-list-patent-leather-alexandre-vauthier-lara-stone-getty.jpg

Sophie Beem in Nicolas Jebran at the 2016 BET Awards:
Cl6zw12UYAIiPd6.jpg

08a5db982fbc6b0aafb8ae8342191c4d.jpg

Saoirse Ronan, Lela Rose Pre-Fall 2016 (isn't it amazing how such a simple outfit can look so good on a skinny and so . . . granny-ish on someone who's got a little extra chub?)
runway_to_red_saoirse_ronan.jpg

And then some other ones.
rs_634x1024-151006140555-634.Anne-Hathaway-Wearing-Spring-2016-Runway.ms.100615.jpg

red-carpet-runway-celebrities-spring-summer-2016-couture-dresses-outfits-beyonce-inbal-dror-grammy-awards.gif

1024x1024.jpg

rs_634x1024-151006195522-634.Claire-Danes-Wearing-Spring-2016-Runway.ms.100615.jpg

so...not to be a dick, but is the model wearing the same dress as Anne Hathaway always have eyes like that or just an unfortunately timed picture?

Reactions: 2 users
@Kit Oh god, you literally made me laugh out loud at my computer screen when I zoomed in to have a better look! She looks bloody delusional. :D Poor thing.

Edit: I was trying to find out who the model was through reverse-searching the photo. While I didn't come up with her name, when I hit "search Google for this image," some of the suggested links killed me*:
fashion model, female, male(?), baby(?), boy(?), toddler(?), black male(??), anorexic, redhead, barbie, man, horse(???), alien, dog(??), dwarf(???), british, pakistani

Was this referring to Hathaway, or the model . . . . . . ?

*this may just be because I'm drunkish, and salad doesn't absorb alcohol well apparently.

Last edited:
@Kit Oh god, you literally made me laugh out loud at my computer screen when I zoomed in to have a better look! She looks bloody delusional. :D Poor thing.

Edit: I was trying to find out who the model was through reverse-searching the photo. While I didn't come up with her name, when I hit "search Google for this image," some of the suggested links killed me*:
fashion model, female, male(?), baby(?), boy(?), toddler(?), black male(??), anorexic, redhead, barbie, man, horse(???), alien, dog(??), dwarf(???), british, pakistani

Was this referring to Hathaway, or the model . . . . . . ?

*this may just be because I'm drunkish, and salad doesn't absorb alcohol well apparently.

I just felt like a dick for laughing so hard when I first saw that.

A rare case of reality beating the runway
D0PLDfiz.jpg

tusvsISu.jpg
TBB17oiy.jpg
Jesus, that must've been embarrassing for Taylor to see Stella looking half her size in those pants.. It's definitely the best case I've ever seen of reality beating runway, but to be fair the runway is worse than most reality ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: 5 users
Unless Gigi Hadid is on the runway....How she manages to look worse than Olivia Munn I don't know...

View attachment 13116

because Olivia Munn actually works out. She's like a black belt in karate or tae kwon do. She's not really even an actress, but she learned sword fighting for her role in the new X-Men movie (ehem...Jlaw :cautious:)