Runway to Reality

What the hell happened to dressing for your body type? I think an exception is when it comes to art, but out in public? Does no one own a mirror?

Reactions: 1 users
What the hell happened to dressing for your body type? I think an exception is when it comes to art, but out in public? Does no one own a mirror?
OMG, it's called "fatshion", dunt'cha know gurl?! "Curvy" gurlz can wear anything they want becuz they're sexier than those thin-privileged skeleton skinny stick twigs, duhhh. Like, why are models so skinny, models should be 250lbs cuz that's what the average American weighs, so it would totez be more real :rolleyes: Haha... ok, i'll stop being an idiot and start being serious. I hate seeing chubby/fat girls dress in skinny jeans, shorts, crop tops, and all the other clothes made for the Skinnier girls. It looks just as wrong as an adult playing on a teeter totter. Dress. for. the. body. you. have, girls! Not for the body you want.
Oh, and I die a little inside whenever I see a fat disgusting celebrity (talkin to you Kim Kardashian) make a beautiful piece of designer clothing look trashy and cheap... almost like an outfit they got for half off at Walmart. It hurts my heart so much, aughkdfjadla.

Reactions: 1 users
Met Ball looks:

The most basic girl in the world, Shaliene Whatsherface, ruining what I thought was a pretty weird-but-neat Rodarte dress:

shailene-woodley-in-rodarte-met-gala-2014.png

Imogene Poots looked decent in Proenza Shouler:

Imogen-Poots-In-Proenza-Schouler-2014-Met-Gala.jpg

I want to marry this Tadashi Shoji cape:

Janelle-Monae-in-Tadashi-Shoji-2014-Met-Gala-776x600.jpg

Marion Cottilard in Dior:

a1.jpg

Lena Dunham in Valli; big sadface.

a2.jpg

Blahsten Stewart in Chanel:

a6.jpg

Karolina owned this Marchesa:

Karolina-Kurkova-Marchesa-2014-Met-Gala.jpg

Leighton Meester in Pucci:

a5.jpg

Florence Welch in Valentino:

florence-welch-in-valentino-couture-met-gala-2014.png

Kirsten Dunst in a Rodarte (I really like this dress too but she looks meh):

Kirsten-Dunst-In-Rodarte-2014-Met-Gala1.jpg

Rodarte dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing how much more expensive Alexandra makes this dress look:luvluv:

Also amazing is how Lily Rose Depp looks better than the runway variation.. But to be fair she is at a better angle (side) and not wearing the white T

Edit: I looked it up and from the front she still looks better than on runway. And I don't think it's just the white undershirt

Reactions: 4 users
More Cannes
Natasha Poly in Balmain Fall 2009

Daria Strokous in Zuhair Murad Fall 201 couture
v0Uirxc.jpg
EoQLD1P.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
4e506ed40f26368952b460b366af966e.jpg
Gigi+Hadid+Pants+Shorts+Wide+Leg+Pants+7z3LmtzbdLHx.jpg

Alright girls, no prizes for guessing who I think it looks better on.

honestly, I think Gigi wears it better, but I'm not sure if that's who you meant because everyone hates her? The runway look girl has...rolls/abs and very 'defined' body? Idk if it's just tailored better in the latter picture, but I'm vastly confused. Gigi has collarbones at least (and not arm pit vaginas)?

Reactions: 6 users
honestly, I think Gigi wears it better, but I'm not sure if that's who you meant because everyone hates her? The runway look girl has...rolls/abs and very 'defined' body? Idk if it's just tailored better in the latter picture, but I'm vastly confused. Gigi has collarbones at least (and not arm pit vaginas)?

Never thought I would be saying it either but I completely agree - Gigi does indeed wear it better than Saskia.

Reactions: 2 users