Runway to Reality

Kesha-In-Givenchy-S13-2013-Billboard-Music-Awards.jpg
Does she actually think that's cute?

:run:

I always thought that clothes designed by those kind of labels would look good on anybody but apparently not. It is quite disappointing comparing the runway to reality because it still depends more on the shape of a persons body to look good rather than the clothes they are wearing even though the clothes they are wearing are so expensive. Trying to find the positive, it is empowering that money can't buy good looks.

looking at these pictures I have come to the conclusion that most everything looks better on models :nod:

Thank you ladies for all the pics!

Kesha-In-Givenchy-S13-2013-Billboard-Music-Awards.jpg

Can you get any cheaper than this? :hmm:

Most clothes definately look better on the model (apart from skinny celebs like Alexa who can rock the clothes), but I think Reese Witherspoon looks lovely in most of her outfits though she is not that tall and also not what I would call skinny. She manages it to look classy and feminine.

Runway wins every time. No surprise. If a plain, simple top+jeans+boots outfit looks better (even unique and outstanding) on a model, reasonably the same pattern will apply to designer pieces:drool:

Runway wins every time. No surprise. If a plain, simple top+jeans+boots outfit looks better (even unique and outstanding) on a model, reasonably the same pattern will apply to designer pieces:drool:

This. The only time red carpet ever wins is because it's styled better or it's another model wearing it.

tumblr_mvpcszssZ71qbjz4do1_500.jpg

tumblr_mvpcxdHmga1qbjz4do1_500.jpg

Oldie but a goodie. The only time I've see a celeb pull off a direct runway look... and it's Poly she's up against. :bow:

Oldie but a goodie. The only time I've see a celeb pull off a direct runway look... and it's Poly she's up against. :bow:
:bow: They are both stunning here, I can't pick one.
I think this was around the time Jennifer was bashed for being 'anorexic'. :nopity:

i have a lot of pictures

she is im yoon ah, girls generation member

burberry
w5y1.jpg

Louis Vuitton
hgmw.jpg

Dior
jztf.jpg

Another member of girls generation in burberry
d16i.jpg

what do you think ?
for me , its kinda hard to decide which side is better, :)