Ruby Rose

gracilis

Grand Dame
Dec 3, 2016
I always thought Ruby Rose was forgettable, and her body nothing enviable, until I watched the new The Veronicas music video were she looks gorgeous and quite thin. She seems to have lost some weight lately.

Here's a before, from during OITNB film time last year:
rubybeforeoitnb.png

Then May, this year, she'd really withered down:
Ruby-Rose-in-Bikini-2016--05.jpg

Here's her in August, 2016. She seems a bit more fit-thin now, a bit more muscled and sinewy. I personally prefer it:

ruby1.jpg
ruby2.jpg

And from The Veronica's music video:
ruby3.jpg

Is anyone a fan of her look or noticed her change?

She's struck me as kind of one-dimensional, and I can't say a good word towards her acting, but I do love her fit form these days!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
I find this really inspirational.

Right?? I love her lean-skinny-androgynous look so much.

She was even bigger before in 2008-2009. And her style was awful, suited her little. See

2008:

ruby-rose-blond-1447846440-view-0.jpg

2009:
ruby-rose-mtv-australia-awards-2008--1447846014-view-0.jpg

And I wonder if dating one of the thinner current musicians is going to have any impact on her keeping it off...

Reactions: 1 user
I noticed she's lost loads of weight but she is incredibly annoying. Celebrities become so unlikable when they share too much of their personal lives.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I just can't get past her tattoos. They really prevent me from appreciating her arms / torso.

• Agree
Woah I had no idea she lost! She seems to have quite a fortunate body type which the weight loss has really brought out.
Also, and I say this with no sarcasm, well done for making a useful thread and making sure that there wasn't already a thread on her, etc. You'd be surprised at how many rookies don't:hahano::luvluv:

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
I agree - her body looks good in those recent pictures but there's just so many tattoos it's distracting :(

You mean you're NOT a fan of such tasteful, artistic pieces as...

Terrifying Moon-Alien-Fetus? :
ruby-rose-mask-arm-tattoo.jpg

And maybe she's just trying to be useful for designers with dat pantone? ;)
ruby-rose-wp1.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: 10 users
Woah I had no idea she lost! She seems to have quite a fortunate body type which the weight loss has really brought out.
Also, and I say this with no sarcasm, well done for making a useful thread and making sure that there wasn't already a thread on her, etc. You'd be surprised at how many rookies don't:hahano::luvluv:

Ah, thank you!

Just doing my duty:cool:

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
wow i can barely recognize her here. the androgynous look (and skinnier frame, obvs) suits her much better and seems much more authentic.

#abgoals i am now inspired to get off my ass and do a plank right this second, so thank you

Rock on. Welp, if you want more...

Last year looking like a frat bro after too many beers :
XzcBAQ5EJhsWF14MDV8sFgoNCFkECgAHSwkCAg==.jpg

June, 2016. Not skinny but better:
skynews.img.1200.745.jpeg

August 2016. Boom. Girl makes it. :

Ruby-Rose-Harley-Gusman-yacht-bikini-Ibiza-1.jpg

Ruby-Rose-in-Bikini--13-662x775.jpg

I guess she's training for some B list action movie. We'll see if the new weight sticks or have fun documenting the rebound! :popcorn:

Rock on. Welp, if you want more...

Last year looking like a frat bro after too many beers :
View attachment 14633

June, 2016. Not skinny but better:
View attachment 14636

August 2016. Boom. Girl makes it. :

View attachment 14634

View attachment 14637

I guess she's training for some B list action movie. We'll see if the new weight sticks or have fun documenting the rebound! :popcorn:

Not even B-list, she's listed as filming both the next xXx and the next Resident Evil.

Reactions: 1 users
Question. If you get a tattoo and gain weight apparently it gets all blobby - but if you have tattoos and then you lose weight, does it shrivel up and look weird? And what would happen if she were to gain the weight back again ?

Question. If you get a tattoo and gain weight apparently it gets all blobby - but if you have tattoos and then you lose weight, does it shrivel up and look weird? And what would happen if she were to gain the weight back again ?

I'm afraid of the images I will see if I ask google this question.

• Funny
Reactions: 6 users
I'm afraid of the images I will see if I ask google this question.

I live in a town in the Mediterranean which is popular with beer loving British tourists who dislike wearing shirts on holiday so sadly I have seen the answer to this question on many occasions. You're right not to google it....

• Funny
Not even B-list, she's listed as filming both the next xXx and the next Resident Evil.

You are correct!
Here's her with Vin Diesel from xXx. She stated she trained hard and then lost the muscle right after filming
3AA2B9CC00000578-0-image-m-13_1479767245239.jpg

And looks like she just finished filming Meg (shark film I'd never heard of?) this week - here's her looking gaunt (well, what little you can see of her) a few days ago on site for it:

filmingmeg.jpg

Camera angles or is she actually getting thinner still?

October 29th (legs):
oct 29.jpg

VERSUS
Late November (photo w/fan - again, check out legs):

tumblr_ogv14ft5kU1uersq8o1_1280.jpg

I'd post a photo of her looking massive during filming for xXx but I don't want to make anyone ill and spoil the fun :D