ruby-rose-by-drew-jarrett-for-the-edit-magazine-january-19th-2017.1.jpg

Ruby-Rose-Edit-Magazine-Drew-Jarrett-07-620x486.jpg

Ruby-Rose-Edit-Magazine-Drew-Jarrett-04-620x486.jpg

Ruby-Rose-Edit-Magazine-Drew-Jarrett-02-620x413.jpg

Ruby-Rose-Edit-Magazine-Drew-Jarrett-03-620x791.jpg

ruby-rose-by-drew-jarrett-for-the-edit-magazine-january-19th-2017.3.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I'm obsessed with these :luv: She looks so graceful
Honestly, her expression and posing is monotonous to me. I'd like the shoot much better if she was more dynamic in some shots.

It's a pattern with her. I think she can give intense face, but overall as a model she's underwhelming. And she held her modeling career for years before acting so, no excuses

(That said I do like some of these shots!) :flower:

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Honestly, her expression and posing is monotonous to me. I'd like the shoot much better if she was more dynamic in some shots.

It's a pattern with her. I think she can give intense face, but overall as a model she's underwhelming. And she held her modeling career for years before acting so, no excuses

(That said I do like some of these shots!) :flower:
I'm with you! Actually I started out not being the biggest fan, but I couldn't pin point why, but she's so petite I love her now.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm with you! Actually I started out not being the biggest fan, but I couldn't pin point why, but she's so petite I love her now.

I'm 100% guilty of ~the smaller the celeb, the more attention I give~

Anyways, HER LEGS HERE: :luv: :drool:

ruby-rose-at-los-angeles-international-airport-01-04-2017_4.jpg

ruby-rose-at-los-angeles-international-airport-01-04-2017_6.jpg

ruby-rose-at-los-angeles-international-airport-01-04-2017_11.jpg

ruby-rose-at-los-angeles-international-airport-01-04-2017_12.jpg

ruby-rose-at-los-angeles-international-airport-01-04-2017_7.jpg

Last edited:
Huh? You can barely see her legs. These pics are hardly thinspo! (Unless you count her thin face?)

The latter photos have her legs in motion and on full display. You can see the lines too and make out the size, the proportions. *shrugs* To each her own. :p

• Agree
Apologies for bumping a bit of an inactive thread, but apparently Ruby Rose was skinny shamed over photos she posted and she had a kick ass response I feel you ladies would appreciate.

Here are the photos people were 'upset' over:

And here is her response (originally on her IG story):

:party:

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 16 users
Her response is soo refreshing. Legit when I opened this thread and read 'she replied to bodyshamers' I was expecting some I am stressed and lose weight easily/my metabolism/I eat whatever/ I have Hashimoto. She was real and honest, respect

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
http://dailym.ai/2hm52WF
:mclap: All of the comments from the fatties on the Facebook post by Daily Mail are so dumb too. “We are all so concerned.” “She looked so healthy before.” “She obviously has anorexia.” Meanwhile the girls commenting this are in obese territory.

• Funny
http://dailym.ai/2hm52WF
:mclap: All of the comments from the fatties on the Facebook post by Daily Mail are so dumb too. “We are all so concerned.” “She looked so healthy before.” “She obviously has anorexia.” Meanwhile the girls commenting this are in obese territory.
It's so clearly an attempt to validate their own shit habits. They are honestly so hypocritical; it's the same girls who say/post shit like:
  • Weight doesn't equal health!!!1!
  • Never comment on someone else's size and diet!!!!! You're not her doctor!!
Yes but you can diagnose anorexia over a photo? Ugh. :eyeroll:

I am so happy Ruby Rose is being a good role model and, honestly, her taking the criticism in stride and wholeheartedly rejecting it as bullshit is...inspiring to me. I have issues taking "thin-shaming" to heart - this is meaningful to me and I'm sure to many other girls as well.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Looks like she’s been a good girl. I like that she doesn’t sugar coat it too (her instagram)

Responding to one comment on her Instagram asking her to 'inspire fans' by putting on weight, she said: 'How could I inspire people to overcome something I know nothing about?

'I can inspire them to go plant based and stop eating the nasty processed food, fast food and cancer causing foods,' she wrote back to the follower.

'I can inspire them not to drink soda or alcohol and how to train well... but maybe you can train yourself to stop seeing what you think is the only way to achieve someone else's body type,' she added.

:ijizzed:

• Love
  • Agree
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 8 users
She's so slender and beautiful but I really wish she would ditch that "May I Speak to the Manager" haircut.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 6 users
She's so slender and beautiful but I really wish she would ditch that "May I Speak to the Manager" haircut.
Agreed. I think she would be so beautiful with a more classic pixie cut like Mia Farrow's in rosemary's baby, or even a buzz like Natalie in V for Vendetta. She has the features for it.

• Agree
Agreed. I think she would be so beautiful with a more classic pixie cut like Mia Farrow's in rosemary's baby, or even a buzz like Natalie in V for Vendetta. She has the features for it.
YES YES that would make her eyes pop and define those cheekbones even more! Also have mad respect for Ruby calling out the critics and comparing fat/skinny shaming double standards. Most celebrities would try to apologize for the sake of their audience to maintain a certain level of relatability. Naysayers criticize what they don't understand- leading to the stereotypical concept that every thin person has to be anorexic, but it's clear she's made lifestyle changes and stayed consistent. Her lithe figure is the ultimate display of that dedication :luvluv: