Ruby-Jean Wilson

Most pics of this girl are gone anyway, I can't even remember her, she must have looked anorexic, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it, and I DO LOVE bones and frail looks.

:spitlaugh:
It's very simple really. If you love "bones and frail looks", then it is not that she "must have looked anorexic", it's just your perception now since that time had changed significantly. Just take a look at your avatar ;)

Nah, I don't think that my perception ( of looking sick/anorexic) has changed at all. ;) My perception has changed when it comes to people quoting old posts lately.

Most pics of this girl are gone anyway, I can't even remember her

second that.
i adore the super skinny aesthetic, i think i rather wrote it because she was sick looking face-wise or so... sorry i don't remember.

she's definitly not too skinny.... thighs:whistling: ....

a_5x.jpg

uuhm, i know that's quite insulting, but crystal renn anyone? sorry, but i find her pretty unattractive

attachment.php

Reactions: 1 user
Not sure if these have already been posted, for some reason I cannot see analinne's images :wtf:

tumblr_mow00hFHAW1r1ll6io3_500.jpg

tumblr_mow00hFHAW1r1ll6io2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mow00hFHAW1r1ll6io1_1280.jpg

:luvluv:

What a one hit wonder though..
Hmm, I wouldn't say that, she had a longer moment in the spotlight than many models manage. Plus she fronted both Louis Vuitton and Miu Miu SS 13 campaigns, so if anything, two-hit would be more accurate.

Hmm, I wouldn't say that, she had a longer moment in the spotlight than many models manage. Plus she fronted both Louis Vuitton and Miu Miu campaigns, so if anything, two-hit would be ore accurate.
Yeah you're right, I just remember when she was Marc Jacobs' favourite girl then she seemed to drop off very quickly. But as you said there are certainly a lot of girls who disappear faster.

Yeah you're right, I just remember when she was Marc Jacobs' favourite girl then she seemed to drop off very quickly. But as you said there are certainly a lot of girls who disappear faster.
Errr woops, sorry, I meant Marc Jacobs, not Miu Miu. Just spotted my mistake :facepalm:

Sorry but I don't think her waist is an accurate indication of her thinness. She seems to have the type of body where her thighs and especially calves hold onto weight. When her legs are tiny, that's when she'll be a good girl to me.

She's very nice in person. I hope she succeeds (financially).
She dropped out of school and faced a lot of people telling her she was making a stupid decision at the time.

Sorry but I don't think her waist is an accurate indication of her thinness. She seems to have the type of body where her thighs and especially calves hold onto weight. When her legs are tiny, that's when she'll be a good girl to me.

Brand new shots - February 2016
Source: tfs
R5m7FUl.jpg
[/IMG]
R5m7FUl.jpg

SOAGhAB.jpg

tpHMbbl.jpg