Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

slim, not SG skinny--but that being said, i appreciate that she's always fit and appears to work out, so she doesn't look bad in my opinion even if she's not super slim

Threads.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
I adore her lips(always) and her hair lately. I can't tell if she's lost a bit of weight or if it's just a really flattering outfit.
That being said, she definitely has child bearing hips. Which means her legs look thinner by default.

she looks like she keeps herself in shape and is clearly doing well for herself. I like a lot of her modelling work but please can someone stop her acting, it is painful.

Reactions: 1 user
Just saw Mad Max. Like many of you have mentioned, meh, and meh as far as the film goes as well. Good thing she was pregnant in it I guess, but I think her face stood out from the others it really did look like a load of sandy people then this goddess face perfectly clean, a bit over the top on the editing even if they were going for that angelic young woman versus the toughness of Charlize Theron
(oh poor Rosie, not one to act! and against such a strong lead...)

Is it just me or it looks like she gained? Thighs/arms/waist.

Reactions: 1 users
I've always liked her [boyfriend] and I respect how fit she can be but wtf is up with her face. Did she do something to it? Do some people just look like that?
All I can see:
crazy-cat-lady.jpg

I don't care about her or her body but I love her snapchat stories, she shares the best makeup tips and how to recreate her red carpet looks + lots of healthy recipes too. That's the stuff I like to see :lol:

i am a fan of her but she looks like a man in drag. and she is not skinny anymore.

Agree!! I think tall women have to be very careful not to gain too much muscle, otherwise they just look manly. Her face looks weird, like she's had work done. I'm not a fan of that dress either. I know it's Vesace but it looks cheap. I guess this a prime example of how important the model is - the right model can make average clothes look expensive. Whereas, the wrong model can make haute couture look cheap.

I've always liked her [boyfriend]

I quite like him too. I heard he's quite a decent guy IRL and it's one reason people always want to work with him. Plus he was in Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels which is one of the most enjoyable films out there.

For Autograph Fragrance Marks & Spencer 2016
465572-800w.jpg

For Autograph Nuit Fragrance Marks & Spencer 2016
465571-800w.jpg

Burberry Prorsum Advertising January 2016
Burberry Body Fragrance
466417-800w.jpg

Glamour UK February 2016 Cover
Photographer: David Bellemere
464790-800w.jpg

Her face is very intense, you either hate or love it. It may look weird in most pictures but when it looks good, it looks stunning and that's something not every pretty face can do.
Her skin is starting to age though.
PAR_2734_20160125103315.jpg