Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

It's amazing how every body has different views of perfect.. She is definitely one of my top thinspo. If I could trade bodies with one person it would be her! Her face is just stunning as well.

I don't like Rosie - her face looks all bashed in to me - but I know a "certain guy" who :luv: her :whistling: ...

Hey, @Anonymous Bullcock, your GF thinks your other GF is ugly! ;) :lol:

I don't like her face either, but she does have a kind of class/elegance that a lot of models don't.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually really like Rosie, I think she is charismatic.

Recent Rosie
May 28th -- Wonder what she is drinking? Looks like juice box or milk?
article-0-1354BB9F000005DC-491_224x719.jpg

May 29th
rosie-hunginton-052912-%20(22).jpg

rosie-hunginton-052912-%20(11).jpg

June 1st
rhw-bhills-gym.jpg

rosie-6112-%20(2).jpg

On a side note she is currently auditioning for Mad Max: Fury Road which Abbey Lee is going to be in.

Wonder what she is drinking? Looks like juice box or milk?

Looks like one of those vitacoco tetra packs. How sad that I can tell that from a little picture :nopity:

She's growing on me more and more though her face still bugs me most of the time, her body is bangin'.

Good body + she looks good on candids, but I can't stand her face... It screams "bitch" to me. She is too vulgar for my taste.

Rosie HW is my favourite model of all time by far. She is so humble and to be frank quite honest about how hard she has to work to look like that... which i love. She weighs about 119lbs and her height is 5'9.

She looked awesome in that white dress in Transformers 3 (yes I watched it!)

rosie-huntington-whiteley-00715-1024x1024.jpg

She carries off white very very well IMO, and not very many can.
She seems to mostly favour white when attending events.
The last pic is more a pale nude but verging on white! She looks ravishing in that! :luv:

Rosie-Huntington-Long-Sleeve-White-Dress.jpg

rosie-huntington-whiteley-maxmara-maxim.jpg

2Bof%2Bthe%2BMoon%2Bat%2Bthe%2BWaldorf%2BAstoria%2Bin%2BShanghai%252C%2BChina%2BJuly%2B14%2B2011.jpg

rosie-elle-style-awards.jpg

No, totally not just you :)
I find her, well not pretty, but not bad either in candids, but in professional photos she´s so ridiculously made-up photoshopped PLUS she always makes the same face - dumb & pouty. She could look so much prettier...

Think so too ;)

I would kill to have a body like hers!

Rosie is definitely in my top 5 favourite gals. She is just so beautiful and classy, and she has a killer fashion sense.

Overall, she's a knockout.

Reactions: 1 user