Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Versace couture
_VER0324.jpg
Same body as Candice, at least in this pic. Muscular upper area + rock thighs

I don't know if anyone here follows her snapchat, but it doesn't even seem like she's trying anymore. She does eat super healthy and clean, but a lot of it is very calorie heavy.

Something about her neck/jawline area looks really off, poor photoshopping or I'm going crazy?
Maybe it's her neck? It looks creepily long. And her head seems much too large for her body. Kind of weird proportions and most likely dodgy photoshop overall

Old photo floating around tumblr

Hgohbg1.jpg

It’s incredible how even someone as facially beautiful as Rosie just looks so much better skinny. Being thin can really change someone’s entire look/vibe.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Y'know, this is an old vid but it was where I first really noticed the asymmetry in Rosie's face. I was never able to un-see it, it's the first thing I notice in pictures of her now.

• Agree
330197.jpg

Her style is annoyingly predictable: oversized top, skinny pant/denim, wide-opening boot. I used to like it now I'm left begging for a change in silhouette.

• Agree
il_570xN.1226407080_smhk.jpg

This is exactly what I see when I look at RHW as a model and even 'off duty'..... almost a complete match to this 1993 Lady Stetson Cologne magazine ad. ....someone needs to confiscate her indigo and light blue jeans so we never have to see her in them again. She needs a jean ban like Kaia needs the baggy diaper jean shorts police....

Last edited:
  • Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users