Rose Byrne!!

I first noticed her in Bridesmaids. At first she reminded me of someone. It was only after 2 hours of deep thought that I realized she reminded me of myself:facepalm:
Now that I think about it, she was my number one subconscious motivation to lose weight. Last year, while watching Insidious, I figured "I want to be as thin as her", because it was like looking at myself, but 15 pounds lighter;)

Reactions: 1 user
I really don't like her face, she seems to be on the verge of tears 24/7 to me. Her body is okay, but I've seen better.

Rose-Byrne-rose-byrne-32567890-3064-4824.jpg

Rose-Byrne-In-Diane-von-Furstenberg-2013-GDay-USA-Los-Angeles-Black-Tie-Gala.jpg

Rose+Byrne+MBFW+Spring+2013+Official+Coverage+dHMByGv7Intl.jpg

I first noticed her in Bridesmaids. At first she reminded me of someone. It was only after 2 hours of deep thought that I realized she reminded me of myself:facepalm:
Now that I think about it, she was my number one subconscious motivation to lose weight. Last year, while watching Insidious, I figured "I want to be as thin as her", because it was like looking at myself, but 15 pounds lighter;)

She was in Bridesmaids??!? I didn't even realize. That whole cast was so underwhelming.

Honestly, I adore the crap out of Rose Byrne. The way she looked in Insidious is like my ideal body. If i could just get arms like hers... :luv:

Sorry to revive such an old thread, but I just came past this picture on Tumblr today.
I think she looks great!

tumblr_muh438cHUT1s1kekgo1_400.jpg

I love this photo :luv:

Honestly when I read the title "Rose Byrne!!" I had no idea who this thread was about, but once I saw her photos I recognized her immediately. She is surprisingly dainty and thin for an actress. I'd love to have her arms... :oops:

I'm sorry to spam this thread... But have some Rose Byrne! :luvluv:

There're some pretty crappy screenshots, but I did what I could with what I had, sorry for the poor quality.

wuTXEpp.jpg

tCTru4I.jpg

SKJCel5.jpg

Anxrqof.jpg

I7TkjFD.jpg

Jn4jFbQ.jpg

Y8J7are.jpg

1j1Rqc3.jpg

Gained a little weight unfortunately, showing in her face/legs.

7TPqoWMy.jpg

I absolutely adore Rose. I think she has the most incredible bone structure and 'look' that makes her appear so refined and elegant.

I can't believe she was so big before. I had ignorantly assumed she had always been this smaller size. I do hope this gain is reversed quickly because she is so amazing smaller and always looked impeccable in Damages.

I saw her at David Jones about 2 years ago and she was so lovely and definitely knew how to dress for her figure.

I absolutely adore Rose. I think she has the most incredible bone structure and 'look' that makes her appear so refined and elegant.

I can't believe she was so big before. I had ignorantly assumed she had always been this smaller size. I do hope this gain is reversed quickly because she is so amazing smaller and always looked impeccable in Damages.

I saw her at David Jones about 2 years ago and she was so lovely and definitely knew how to dress for her figure.

I know what you mean. Such a refined, elegant, timelessly classy look. I absolutely adore Rose and always found her to be really beautiful and dainty. :)

I love her! I thought she was beautiful even ten years ago when she was a bit chubby/average (I have watched Troy again not long ago and wow). Now at this weight she looks absolutely stunning. Except in the last photo. That hair color doesn't fit her imo and she reminds me of Jessica Alba (EYEROLL :eyeroll:, MORE:eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll:) so bad bad.