Rose Byrne!!

S

skinnyhawaiiangirl

Hi gurls! Please say you love Rose as much as I do! She just looks so womanly and dainty. Supposedly she is 5ft 6in and 115lbs.

Attachments

• rose.jpg
    rose.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 394
  • rose2.jpg
    rose2.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 357
  • rose3.jpg
    rose3.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 348
Haha, she's the one I chose for the thread of the celebs you'd like to look like when older!
women-of-x-men-first-class-rose-byrne1.jpg

I think she looks great, especially in the last X-men movie I remember thinking 'damnn those thighs are so tiny' :p you can see her slender figure in this hilarious video she made with Russel Brand for a movie (**warning: the content of this video is... *cough*):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o70r3j34n18

Reactions: 1 user
Haha, she's the one I chose for the thread of the celebs you'd like to look like when older!
women-of-x-men-first-class-rose-byrne1.jpg

I think she looks great, especially in the last X-men movie I remember thinking 'damnn those thighs are so tiny' :p you can see her slender figure in this hilarious video she made with Russel Brand for a movie (**warning: the content of this video is... *cough*):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o70r3j34n18

Oh god, love love love her look here and that dress!

Haha, that vid was hilarious! And she looked awesome in it. She has tiny arms!

I love her style, she looked amazing at the Oscars.

And she looks so much better than she used to!
For example here's her before :
78fa00rosebyrne.jpg

...And after:
rose-byrne-1.jpg

Rose+Byrne+Friend+Out+Walk+4YRRRQ54HQJl.jpg

I mean, to be honest, I don't really like her face but I LOVE her body!

She is so elegant. I ROFLed when I saw her next to Melissa McCarthy at the oscars :lol:

Haha, that vid was hilarious! And she looked awesome in it. She has tiny arms!

I love her style, she looked amazing at the Oscars.

And she looks so much better than she used to!
For example here's her before :
78fa00rosebyrne.jpg

...And after:
rose-byrne-1.jpg

Rose+Byrne+Friend+Out+Walk+4YRRRQ54HQJl.jpg

Wow, amazing! You can really see a huge difference, especially in her face! It looks like pics of skinny Rose and her chubby twin sister! I didnt even know she was thicker before! Gives me more motivation that I can get skinny too!! :luv:

I don't think that's her real weight. I'm almost the same height and with 109 pounds my legs don't look as hers.

I think she's far closer to 100 pounds than she is to 115. Her arms are so dainty and delicate looking.

I always thought she was pretty, but with the weight loss she looks stunning!
So motivating!!

I agree, I think 115 is accurate for the "before" pictures (because she still wasn't that big...she just had such a small frame that 115 looked kinda fat in some places), but she's probably 100-105 now. There's just no way her arms could be that small and still be 115!

She looked really thin in Insidious. I couldn't find adequate photographs of her thin figure in the movie so I took some screen shots. They had her in baggy blouses and pajamas most of the time and always wearing multiple layers but you could still see how small she was with her collarbones poking through and her small waist/outline. Also, I think her upper body is a bit thinner than her lower body.

5bsg80.png

fm837l.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Apparently she got some shit for being thin a few years back :rolleyes:
blogimport_1jiytd-15aegg8.jpg

Unfortunately, I can't find any information or articles about her diet/exercise regimen which is odd for an actress.

I think she is an actress that has better bone structure when she is skinny. Her cheeks tend to look chubby otherwise.

bridesmaids-movie-photo-22-550x433.jpg

My boyfriend said she looked gross in the bridesmaids movie though. He thought she looked gaunt and like a skeleton.

In pictures she looks nice, but I agree with her looking a bit dead in the face, grey under the eyes ect. Maybe she smokes or is low on iron? I dont know.

I just have to say that Bridesmaids was an insult to me as a woman. Such a bad movie.